Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
New York Knicks (1-1) vs Los Angeles Lakers (1-2) Unofficial Game Thread

knicks.gif

vs

Metta-World-Peace.jpg

A quick paragraph...Bynum is suspended for this game. Should make things alot easier, we had a tough time last year going up against Bynum and Gasol. Even with Chandler, its not like hes an offensive player and it doesnt matter who u have. Bynum and Gasol are tough when they're on the court together. The Knicks still have to worry about Kobe of course, Im not sure how they plan on slowing him down. Luckily i doubt that Derek Fisher will have a big game...but Steve Blake might. Ron Artest is coming off a good game, should be interesting to see how him and Carmelo match up.This is still a tough team even without Bynum, the Knicks main goals should be:

-Protect the Paint
-Smarter Shot selection
-More Ball and Player movement
-Less turnovers

mel_070709_rons29.jpg

new-york-knicks-cheerleaders.jpg

MOBILE-IMAGING-KnicksDancers.jpg

Last edited:

shizzee

Benchwarmer
CHarlie Ward will start

j/k I hate to say this but Toney Douglas will have break out game. Unfortunately for he will gets one 1 out of 5 games like this one tonite and back to to the drawing board. Either D'Antoni or DOuglas must go. Douglas in a triangle offensive anybody? Felds on the corner with stat in the post and Douglas up top should simplify the offense to avoid bad passes from Fields and Douglas. Chandler and and Melo on the other side.

this motion offense require pg dominate of the ball. Melo is not playmaker to play this type offense he is scorer. Stat is scorer based the ability of playmaking pg to give the ball in the right position. Chandler did not come into shape like he was last yr. still better option.

im so upset with not going after stevenson d.west. especially with no Shumpert. in the past we were always getting beat by teams with interior presense and now LOL perimeter speed.

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
lolz @ the 3rd option on the thread

thanks for the gamr thread homes.

i got fields having a better game tonight. hopefuly J Jordan will get some burn

stat has gotta bring the pain to mcroberts. hes also gotta support ty chan defensively or hes gonna foul out again.

if melo brings the same game as last night the knix are already fd in the a.

smokes

Huge Member
Did anyone just see VC's potential game winner? Still wish we coulda brought him in this offseason.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We're attacking the basket 1st then shooting jumpers I like it. Our strength is upfront we have to remember that

CA7

Scoring Champ
These damn jumpers smh attack and kick pick and roll, high flash something new damn

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Looks like the same old shit from last night.

If the Lakers can run a pick and roll with Josh McRoberts as the roll man then we need to step up our game and get Carmelo and Amar'e to start using a play so basic that a high school freshman could teach them

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Oh yeah, after a couple of minutes of some nice basketball we've turned to playing shit again. Can anyone tell me why Bibby isn't playing P&R with Amare/Tyson and he just leaves STAT the ball behind the arch? Amare keeps firing his dumb jumpers and he's already 2 of 8...

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
lolz at the ball movement.

had it on the first 2 possessions and it looked nice but now its gone AND WONT RETURN.

shit ****s our rythm up too.

get to the hole melo! STAT just catch it inside. o thats right your a stretch 4 now. lol