Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingofNy

Starter
Why can't Antoni fight the Knicks battle with the refs? Our guys get so many technicals because Antoni doesn't work the refs. When is the last time we seen him say anything to the refs when they call a bad call?

Not to mention how is he motivating any of his players? He just sits there with that stupid smug look on his face and doesn't coach sh*t. This is the most frustrating Knicks team I've ever watched in my life. At least we expected to lose when we didn't have stars.

Last edited:
Now that was my favorite play of the night. Casual in-bound to Chandler, casual pass to Balkman, Balkman with a brick from 18-feet. That is championship caliber stuff right there.

KingofNy

Starter
Even the announcers said "what kind of basketball is this? LOL It's Antoni ball! Just pass the ball around the 3 pt line until the shot clock runs out and chuck it up. What a gameplan! :peace:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Damn Reggie just questioned what brand of basketball the Knicks are playing. How can dantoni not even be up out of his seat yelling???

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
This is a ****in nightmare! If it wasnt for the refs and David Stern making this game close with ticky tack calls on the Lakers, we would be losing by 40.