Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Caught the end of the Mavs game, damn it was nice, Durant came out with that pure shooting skill to put down a great shot, they couldn't have had a gameplan any better than him breaking away from his defender and grabbing that inbound pass.

LeFlume

All Star
I wonder If Isiah is in Dolans ear rihht now. telling him shit.."I told you so"...Just a matter of time before he is back..:boohoo:

knicksin60

Starter
If the Knicks start out the season 1-10 like they did 2 seasons ago I would be suprised if D'antoni still has a job.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm already tired of this game, I can't understand why D'Antoni/Woodson don't respond... Did you see this move of Douglas!?

KingofNy

Starter
If the Knicks start out the season 1-10 like they did 2 seasons ago I would be suprised if D'antoni still has a job.

We will never win a championship until Antoni is gone. He has NO idea how to coach a defense or an offense. Steve Nash is the only reason that guy has a job. I've never seen a more sluggish half court offense and his defensive coaching is worst in the league. Only Antoni can turn guys like Chandler, Melo and Stat into scrubs.

we are starting to look more and more like a team that doesn't know what to do to stop the bleeding when the other team starts rolling

KingofNy

Starter
Our defense consistently leaves open shooters on the perimeter. When is the last time we had an open 3 pointer? Why does Antoni not say anything about our guys goaltending once a quarter? Why are we constantly forcing up shots like crazy without running any plays? This coach is a joke and needs to be fired immediately so we don't waste another .500 season on this garbage piece of sh*t coach. :boohoo: