Melo's a cancer to the Knicks

kinein

Benchwarmer
So is consistently bad a good thing? Do you think this Knicks team under MDA will start playing significantly better without any tweaking?

There is a reason why we get performance review on a yearly basis. If I perform as badly on my job, I know I'd be sent packing.

Do you think the line-up changes aren't tweaking? I'll have to disagree and say that there is on-going tweaking, and changes being made ~ that each game right now is time for them to gel, build chemistry, and tweak.

It hasn't even been a full 10 games with Melo back.

Patience!

paladin

Rookie
Look carefully at the end of the Knicks' March 4 loss to the Celtics where Anthony congratulates Rondo and another Celtic after the game. What I saw in that embrace was not a man whose heart is with his team or teammates but rather someone whose heart is more interested in pursuing his own ego-centric personal agenda (of presumably making this "his team" again) or supporting the dominance of la raza.

What I also saw during several of Anthony's post-loss interviews since he returned to the rotation was someone just paying lip service about what they need to do better as a team, how Lin needs time to mature his game, etc. The guy wasn't speaking from his heart.

I'd go as far as saying that Anthony might be consciously trying to undermine the Knicks' success with Lin using underhanded methods. Take Anthony out of the equation and I think you'll see a much more cohesive and successful TEAM.

Den318

Benchwarmer
Look carefully at the end of the Knicks' March 4 loss to the Celtics where Anthony congratulates Rondo and another Celtic after the game. What I saw in that embrace was not a man whose heart is with his team or teammates but rather someone whose heart is more interested in pursuing his own ego-centric personal agenda (of presumably making this "his team" again) or supporting the dominance of la raza.

What I also saw during several of Anthony's post-loss interviews since he returned to the rotation was someone just paying lip service about what they need to do better as a team, how Lin needs time to mature his game, etc. The guy wasn't speaking from his heart.

I'd go as far as saying that Anthony might be consciously trying to undermine the Knicks' success with Lin using underhanded methods. Take Anthony out of the equation and I think you'll see a much more cohesive and successful TEAM.

I am willing to bet my life that we wont be 2-7 if pos Melo wasn't playing. I am praying that Melo will pull up lame and miss the rest of the season.