A picture for optimism

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
375360_10150666673384616_21410634615_12242710_1916738101_n.jpg

Looking forward to these two back in action.

Would rather not have our hopes resting on 2 guys who have played a combined two-third's of a game as a Knick, but yeah, that is probably going to be our starting backcourt before the end of the season and we will be better because of it.

Sage

Rotation player
Look I'm not too worried. The team really has to come up with some strategies on both ends of the floor to be successful, but it's still really early days.

We've seen this before. Lockout, shortened season, Knicks struggle early.

Prediction: NBA finals.

Lol, is Shumpy wearing a Bears hat? I know he's from Chicago, but he should be rooting for Giants now!

Hehe, I support the Giants too and I like them, but my favourite team are the Ravens, fell in love with their defense years ago......I have always been a defense first guy in any sport :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I posted that just for laugh, have no interest in "handegg" how we call American football over here. BTW, where in Germany do you live?

3849.jpg

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
Hehe, I support the Giants too and I like them, but my favourite team are the Ravens, fell in love with their defense years ago......I have always been a defense first guy in any sport :)

Di you fell in love with the Knicks Defense :teeth:

jk

I really like the rookie and can't wait to see how much baron got left in the tank.