Game 4: NY Knicks @ Sacramento 12/31/2011

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Tyson "The Rim Rattler" Chandler is an absolute workhorse. Now that's what you call effort. :thumbsup:

Happy New Year guys!!!! This forum is great. :smokin:

nyk_nyk

All Star
We must not forget that Sac plays no defense. most of these passes by TD would be turnovers against better teams.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I don't know if its cause were playing the shitty Kings or if there is a little magic developing between Douglas and Chandler. Regardless, I like what I see. Also Bill Walker doing much better this season.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
But you can't say he isn't active: 1 rebound, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 1 foul and 1 missed shot within just 53 seconds. :lol:

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
how do y'all feel about jerome jordan? i feel like he has a lot of potential..i like how he plays.

also jimmer fredette is way overhyped...he played like shit

nyk_nyk

All Star
We learned nothing new tonight. The Kings are really bad and the Knicks should have won regardless. There was definitely more shots to go around without STAT but we are not better without him. He just needs to refine his game a bit.

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
how do y'all feel about jerome jordan? i feel like he has a lot of potential..i like how he plays.

also jimmer fredette is way overhyped...he played like shit

jimmer blows ass jordan def better than i thought and bigger to

We learned nothing new tonight. The Kings are really bad and the Knicks should have won regardless. There was definitely more shots to go around without STAT but we are not better without him. He just needs to refine his game a bit.

truth