Game 4: NY Knicks @ Sacramento 12/31/2011

Seba

Benchwarmer
Jorts is starting. I think it is a good move. Some banging and hustling is what we need. Hopefully he can grab some boards and hit an open jumpshot... Hopefully our offense isn't isoplays and a crappy pick and roll.

We cannot sleep on this Sac team. They have a bunch of cutters and that has already proven to be our Achilles's heel.

If this kid can make a lay up, we shouldn't ever again si Jeffries on the field.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Sup yall, Haven't been on in what seems like forever

It's going to be interesting to see how this team performs without Stoudemire. I want to see Jerome Jordan get some significant playing time, and not garbage time. I think he can be a solid contributor and I also think he can learn a lot from Tyson Chandler.

Hope we pull out the W and get some point guard play form T-Doug as well. The latter of those= unlikely.

Like Melo said, this is a must win.

quiggle

Starter
is Renaissance man playing tonight? best not to cause he could really have his ankles broken if Jimmer crosses him like Curry

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Some D will be played today, smart move for the starting lineup today.

Also, Chandler might want to try to stay on the floor a little while longer.

Sage

Rotation player
Knicks look better only cos jumpers are falling today. Still not impressed with ball movement.

CA7

Scoring Champ
So far I've seen Jorts, Douglas, Fields and Jordan all hustle like we need them too, also Melo is not forcing the issue he's gonna play off of them which is smart. Chandler got 2 fouls which is costly but Jordan's been solid. Hopefully Billy Bad Ass plays well along with Walk the Talk Balkman

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Harrellson and Jerome - a lot of effort and much more defense + fight for second chance points than Amare.

It's amazing, but the rookies on the Knicks show a much greater ability to play at the NBA level than some of the "all-stars". Maybe it's because D'Antoni hasn't had a chance to ruin them yet. I'm putting the blame for Stoudemire's soft play on MDA.

Wargames

Starter
Looks like Jordan is good enough to be a back up....

**edit** third foul so maybe all he needs is to work on his fouls but like I said still back up worthy