Game 4: NY Knicks @ Sacramento 12/31/2011

Kiyaman

Legend
A'ight Melo setting screens, rebounding, plus passing the ball :thumbsup:
Melo will be rewarded by his teammates throughout this game
Jorts & Jordan :thumbsup:
:beer:
Rookie Isiah Thomas will suprise alot of teams that passed him in the draft.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Sac is horrible. Knicks have literally got a break on their first 4 games with the injuries suspension and this jv team. let's see if they can actually win this one.

I have to stress once again that this is not the team to judge our effectiveness without amare. They are bad and still in rebuilding mode.

Kiyaman

Legend
I like the 41 - 20 lead :thumbsup:..... but I hate the 3 point shooting in the first half of a game :crossfingers:

Sage

Rotation player
Ok, so ball movement is better. See, Knicks? Isn't it much easier to score when you confuse the defense?

nyk_nyk

All Star
All of this is fools gold. This is the only way dantoni's offense looks effective. no team can make 3s at this clip over an entire game consistently. IMO this gives players the false impression that each possession can end in a 3 pt attempt.

Other than that, good ball movement. when amare comes back he needs to keep the offense flowing and not hold the ball so long and then force shots.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@CA7: if STAT keeps playing soft and Jorts plays like this I have no problen with benching Amare.

Chandler gets into foul trouble too easily, but Harrellson, c'mon 11 points and 4 rebounds, no fouls and no turnovers. :D

TakMan

Rotation player
All of this is fools gold. This is the only way dantoni's offense looks effective. no team can make 3s at this clip over an entire game consistently. IMO this gives players the false impression that each possession can end in a 3 pt attempt.

Other than that, good ball movement. when amare comes back he needs to keep the offense flowing and not hold the ball so long and then force shots.

Let's assume the offensive aspect is a combination of luck, and bad defence on the side of the opponent. Are you denying there's a serious difference in terms of hustle and defence; Something the team could have demonstrated in the last two games.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

+1

It's a novelty game. Doesn't address our issues on the slightest and is basically just putting off the problems we have.

I'm loving Jorts, the guy is comedy, but come on.