I've had enough of MDA

WrongIslander

Rotation player
It took me this long but the defeat to the Warriors coupled with his post match "analysis" was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Not only will MDA not teach defense, it seems he either doesn't know what it is or will not acknowledge its existence.

Our front court is one of if not the best in the league. 3 players of 6"8. 6"11 and 7"1 who all have hops and strength and how many rebounds do you think they got against GSW? 15 (2 for Melo, 10 for Amar'e and 3 for Chandler). That's a disgrace. They were outrebounded in 2/3 of the time by Brown and Biedrins (10 and 7).

What about the Lakers? I mean with no Bynum they should be a team we'd get the better of in the pain, hell given our front court we should get the better of them with him right? Of course they didn't, this time Pau and Murphy had a field day with 17 between them, 10 and 7 respectively in 58 minutes. This compared to NY's 14 in 104 combined minutes.

Any acknowledgement from MDA as to why the Lakers beat us? Of course not, he'll have to "look at the tape".

Now of course our backcourt will improve when Davis comes back and this should lead to more assists for our front court but where are the added rebounds going to come from?

People can talk about Chandler only playing in contract years but I don't buy it. From his interviews he seems like an honest and hardworking lad who is suffering simply from the malaise that a MDA "inspired" defense can create.

It all stops and starts with the coach and until D'Antoni starts to stop then he should be considered surplus to requirements.

Red

TYPE-A
Relax, its early. We need time to build chemistry, and for some to develop a better understanding of the systems.

The teams doing well (with the exception of Boston) are the ones who have been together, new rebuilt teams will struggle for a while.

Means nothing.

Mike's offense isn't the simplest to get- give it time.

quiggle

Starter
let me understand this right, yall were calling for Zeke's head after a season as head coach and this is this yak shit's 4 season and u still preaching patience? is it because he's white or something?

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Relax, its early. We need time to build chemistry, and for some to develop a better understanding of the systems.

The teams doing well (with the exception of Boston) are the ones who have been together, new rebuilt teams will struggle for a while.

Means nothing.

Mike's offense isn't the simplest to get- give it time.

Josh Harrellson proves my point perfectly tonight.

Would MDA ever have played him unless he was forced to? No, would he shite.

He put Amar'e to shame and if he doesn't start the next game it's another nod from MDA to big name mediocrity > small name D and work ethic!

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
let me understand this right, yall were calling for Zeke's head after a season as head coach and this is this yak shit's 4 season and u still preaching patience? is it because he's white or something?

you a fool diggle

white means shit stoopid

i aint backin dantoni hes a foney faqqit dont give a **** if hes burnt orange

im backin this team tho cos they got potential like a mother****er but need a bit more time and a whole new way to win

tradition will equal glory in NY

not this space iso bs imported in a jar of dookie from italy