So.... Time Warner pulled MSG network...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Knicks City Dancers
Where are you watching the game tonight? KCD will be traveling around NYC and Staten Island stopping by some viewing parties... Find a viewing party hang w/ us and Earl "The Pearl" Monroe! http://keepmsg.com/
keepmsg.com
www.keepmsg.com
Like ? ? Share ? 2 ? 27 minutes ago ?

iSaYughh

Starter
Holy ****. Just when I couldn't have less respect for Dolan and Time Warner....:barf:

At least in nyc, Time Warner has to be one of the most stank-assed run companies around.

Moving in 2weeks...Legit considering not pulling trigger on a new Time Warner package, and seeing if there's any shot I could get Direct TV hooked up properly.

SMH @ Dolan. SMH @ Time Warner. SMH @ mere thought of not being able to get MSG network without jumping through hoops while living in NY.

Eman

Benchwarmer
Knicks on NBATV tomorrow night against the Bobcats. Not sure if it will get blacked out in NY though. Hopefully not.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It's the last day of the 2 weeks free preview on league pass so if you're not subscribed, you still have a chance to see it at hi-res.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Eman: if I remember correctly this game will be televised by MSG, so it will be blacked out...

@rady: did you subscribe or decided to keep watching on streams?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what to do yet. I was quite decided to go for at least the team pass (still don't know how the rest of the europe/world gets charged that much while i'm asked for $110) but after dropping to 2 and 4 i began to doubt it's worth spending money for another disappointing season. I can take a loss easier on a low quality stream.

I'll make a decision at the end of the week. BTW, if someone still wants to subscribe, there's a 10% off on all packages with the promocode FPREVUSR2012.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
That's quite simple, minimum wage in Romania is approximately $200/month, in the Netherlands $1800/month. NBA has its own market analysts and they're aware that asking Romanian basketball fans to pay $220 would be just irrational.