So.... Time Warner pulled MSG network...

Yeah bro. I didnt take them threats seriously haha.. my pops will probably switch cable companies sooner than later if it keeps up seeing as he loves his dose of Knick games and won't stand for shitty online stream quality so I'm hopeful :lol:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
LOL Yeah I don't know how people can stand for that. I rather pay up the money than get it for free with those streams.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Word, same boat here in Rochester man kinda pissed, but this shit happens, both companies need to work something out, it's in the best interest of both, but they both try to strongarm for best money deal that's why this happens. I think MSG will be back on Time Warner before long, but still I worry because even a week or 2 of trying to watch online will piss me off. If you hear anything keep me updated and I'll do the same, if it seems like any type of extended issue I'll be looking at other options too

clumsy

Rotation player
F cablevision. Giving my money to them would mean i support the Dolan's....i support the Knicks, i could give a f about management.

As another Time Warner Cable customer (no other great options where I live), I am more than bummed that we are not getting MSG as of the start of 2012. However, I do have a plan. I am a member of one of those relatively cheap 24 hour stripmall gyms that have no staff during most of the week. If I'm not mistaken, they have DirectTV on the 4 flat screen TVs that are in front of their treadmills and as such, they should be still rocking Knicks games. So, I'm just going to go there to watch Knicks games starting tonight. Most of the time the place is completely empty by the evening, but if there is someone else there, I'm just going to pretend to be walking on the treadmill or something like that.

So, there you go. This is what it's come to...go Knicks!

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Being a a new york transplant in Atlanta, i go through the b.s. of finding a stream to only watch my boys ball!!!!, At one point I did pay for nba league pass, but I just found it stupid to pay all of that when I only care about watching one team, if some how msg would just allow people to pay a smaller fee to watch a decent stream online I would not even want to illegal stream liek I do everyday.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Being a a new york transplant in Atlanta, i go through the b.s. of finding a stream to only watch my boys ball!!!!, At one point I did pay for nba league pass, but I just found it stupid to pay all of that when I only care about watching one team, if some how msg would just allow people to pay a smaller fee to watch a decent stream online I would not even want to illegal stream liek I do everyday.
There is a new package this season called "team pass", available for much less than standard "premium package" and allowing you to watch just one chosen team throughout the entire regular season, playoffs and finals. However, it's still $170 out of your pocket.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
There is a new package this season called "team pass", available for much less than standard "premium package" and allowing you to watch just one chosen team throughout the entire regular season, playoffs and finals. However, it's still $170 out of your pocket.

Thanks for the info bruh!