The guy that will take the Knicks to the elite level

metrocard

Legend
Currently first place in MVP votes, Stephon X. Marbury

398126_348659345160969_100000507204512_1413805_945285509_n.jpg

Knicks#7

Rookie
I was thinking the same thing. Marbury would be perfect, atleast I think he could. We keep getting back to the same thing though, we need a COACH, Marbury would never get another chance with D'antoni running this team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Swagbury's averaging 25 points per game on over 56% shooting from the field and over 51% from 3 point range.

Wargames

Starter
as crazy as marbury is I'm happy he is having some success on the other side of the world..... He should stay there.

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
lol @ trade stat

lol @ dantoni needs the right players

but zero lol @ this weak thread.

25 ppg in china @ high percentage means DICK its like shooting fish in a barrel with a ****in grenade

MVP of D league means somethin - it means potential 6th man in the NBA on the right team if ur lucky.

Marbury was a whole lotta nothin for too long and now he plays in china

mothafukkin china

and now hes the key to being elite for the knicks.

thats man passion lol

niqqa got ink of n arrow on his head so he knew which way to go when the knicks kicked his stoopid ass out of NY. but he had t catch a knicks game in la just to get some ****in attention before he faded away in BOSTON.:barf:

marbury + op = beast fail but at least mebury had potential at a time unlike the thread which is lamer than montgomery burns

lol:teeth:

:gony:

metrocard

Legend
lol @ trade stat

lol @ dantoni needs the right players

but zero lol @ this weak thread.

25 ppg in china @ high percentage means DICK its like shooting fish in a barrel with a ****in grenade

MVP of D league means somethin - it means potential 6th man in the NBA on the right team if ur lucky.

Marbury was a whole lotta nothin for too long and now he plays in china

mothafukkin china

and now hes the key to being elite for the knicks.

thats man passion lol

niqqa got ink of n arrow on his head so he knew which way to go when the knicks kicked his stoopid ass out of NY. but he had t catch a knicks game in la just to get some ****in attention before he faded away in BOSTON.:barf:

marbury + op = beast fail but at least mebury had potential at a time unlike the thread which is lamer than montgomery burns

lol:teeth:

:gony:

14akfaf.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
Ovirus needs a manpon

Stephon Marbury is still an elite level NBA point guard. His style would be perfect for this current Knicks roster, it'd almost be like having Chris Paul. Most point guards cant score 20 a game and dish out 8 to 10 assists

Sage

Rotation player
Not that I particularly want to see him back, but would he even want to play for the Knicks again? Does anyone know?

p0nder

Starter
He won't play for the knicks or the NBA again. He made his money. In a chat via the web last year he said "Call me 2-Max-Marbury" (referring to the fact that him and Kobe were the only 2 that got 2 max contracts out of that CBA) and insinuated that David Stern is a homosexual and that he wouldn't play again in the league.

He seems happy in China.

Ovirus needs a manpon

Stephon Marbury is still an elite level NBA point guard. His style would be perfect for this current Knicks roster, it'd almost be like having Chris Paul. Most point guards cant score 20 a game and dish out 8 to 10 assists

You're talking bout the prime Marbury....last time he played a season for us, he put up 13.9 ppg and 4.7 apg and was a nightmare in the locker room and during practices....20 and 8....those times are long gone and you can thank Larry Brown for that!