Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubio

Default Rubio

Rubio is the real deal. He's going to be a superstar. I can't believe there were so many people on this site that thought he was trash. Wish we could have got him. The pick-and-roll with Rubio/Amare would have been unstoppable. Kahn is looking smart for holding onto him. The T-Wolves are going to be really good in a couple years.

Rubio and Love are loaded with talent. They're my favorite duo in the league. They have good teammates as well, and a great coach. I like them.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

They got a good team with a lot of talent, but they gotta trade some of those prospect for a big time superstar if they want a championship. I don't understand why Beasley and Derrick Williams are on the same team when they both do the same thing.

Rubio has a IQ and is a great passer, iono about superstar...but he'll make an all star team or two.

i don't know.. rubio's game is very 1 sided, which is pass pass pass. he is very good at that though.. he doesn't score much though and who knows how in shape he is.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Rubio and Love are loaded with talent. They're my favorite duo in the league. They have good teammates as well, and a great coach. I like them.
    Yeah. That team is loaded with a lot of good young talent. Derrick Williams is going to be good too. Love is a monster. Even Anthony Randolph has looked decent with them. They should trade Beasley for a solid SG or C. But they've got a lot of cap space and assets to work with. They'll be very good in a couple years.

They've taken a lot of unwanted players as assets. Maybe they should take a flyer on DeMarcus Cousins. He's demanded to be traded and the Kings have told him to stay away from the team. He's a headcase, but who knows.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Yeah. That team is loaded with a lot of good young talent. Derrick Williams is going to be good too. Love is a monster. Even Anthony Randolph has looked decent with them. They should trade Beasley for a solid SG or C. But they've got a lot of cap space and assets to work with. They'll be very good in a couple years.

They've taken a lot of unwanted players as assets. Maybe they should take a flyer on DeMarcus Cousins. He's demanded to be traded and the Kings have told him to stay away from the team. He's a headcase, but who knows.
    Cousins recently said he thinks players shouldn't be demanding and stuff, commenting on the fiascos of star players, and this happens. I'd stay far away from him if I was them.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

If they were able to flip AR or Darko for him then they should lol. **** Minny

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    The new Stockton/Malone

KnicksonLIN.com

Rubio sucks. Everyone here was hyping Gallo, and we all saw how that turned out.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by abcd
    Rubio sucks. Everyone here was hyping Gallo, and we all saw how that turned out.
    rubio is dope.

he got this big floor to run on and hes killin

makes anthony randolph look good

thats game

Funny how much abuse I got about Rubio and how many stupid arguments were put forth because "you don't know what you're talking about".

Rubio is MORE suited to the NBA just as I knew he would be.

I love the guy. Favourite non Knick player and he's going to be very special indeed.

I've watched a fair amount of Rubio since the start of the year -

He is already passing at an elite level, sees the floor the way I haven't seen any PG really do that comes to mind immediately. Long after the passing lane has become an after thought to the defense, Rubio is able to find his man...

He never EVER looks to score however. Being a distributor is an important thing, a skill he is already elite at - but the book on him will be that he will never shoot and never drive to the hoop for a layup...he does not need to be an all-world scorer, but he has to look to score sometimes, or at least be capable doing so.

Damn straight, LJ.

I haven't seen passes similar to the caliber of his in a while.

J Kidd, Mark Jackson spring to mind.

Born playmakers are rare. Peripheral vision, timing and execution on passes like Rubio's are exactly what this team needs.

Sigh.

Veteran

Originally Posted by abcd
    What do you mean, hyping Gallo? Gallo turned out to be a pretty solid NBA player...

Superstar

Originally Posted by elcol
    i don't know.. rubio's game is very 1 sided, which is pass pass pass. he is very good at that though.. he doesn't score much though and who knows how in shape he is.
    The only all star point guard right now who has a ring is Rondo, who can drive to the basket but can't shoot.. The star explosive scorers like CP3, Derrick Rose and so on don't. If you are going to be a point guard, I'd take one who is an incredible passer over a good scorer any day of the week.