1-2-12 Knicks vs Craptors Game

Predict the combined minutes played tonight for Balkman, Jordan and Novak

• Are you kidding me? All 3 are going to have major roles tonight!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Between 1 and 10 minutes combined

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Between 11 and 20 minutes combined

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • None of the 3 will see the floor, D'antoni will only go 8 deep

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Dont worry guys. Mike just texted me and said that all we have to do in the 2nd half is:

Shoot at a 73.2% clip for the rest of the night and not let the Raptors shooot higher then the 56% they shot in the first half and we will win.

Now thats strategy for you right there.

KingofNy

Starter
When we don't move the ball and score in the paint we suck. We move it and we win. D'Antoni must like losing.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I've said this many times before and I'll say it again. MOA's system is only effective when 3 pointers are made. There's no contingency plan such as plays toward the rim or post ups. There is no way a team should be taking that many 3s in the 1st half. You need to establish yourself in the paint at some point.

I know it's not totally his fault but still... Fire dantoni!!!

KingofNy

Starter
I wonder if jpz17 still thinks that Mike D'antoni is the greatest coach in NBA history.

D'Antoni is without a doubt one of the worse coaches in the NBA. Most coaches around the league would give anything to have our talent and Antoni can't even figure out get his all-star level talent open baskets. Shooting 40 3's a game is gonna get us nowhere, wake up and COACH our team Dumbtoni!

knicksin60

Starter
D'Antoni is without a doubt one of the worse coaches in the NBA. Most coaches around the league would give anything to have our talent and Antoni can't even figure out get his all-star level talent open baskets. Shooting 40 3's a game is gonna get us nowhere, wake up and COACH our team Dumbtoni!

Agreed! The only time Mike D'antoni should be allowed to touch an NBA court is during the three point shoot out in all star weekend.This team would be better coached by a mule.

KingCharles34

All Star
Melo has tried...
I give Douglas and Chandler a little bit of credit...

Everybody else has been usless ESPECIALLY Sandy Fields. His play has been inexcusable and mike Bibby 3 rebounds but no points? Explain yourself

Wargames

Starter
Obviously ball movement is sh*tty, everyone isn't going for theres

Umm Melo bringing the ball up isn't the best idea since it zero's the defense on him even more. This also hurts ball movement because Melo will either go for the shot or be forced to pass the ball to an inferior shooter.

Billy Walker should "Shoot the F*^king Ball!!!"

Novak Shouldn't be a rotation player outside of his specialty. I don't blame D'antoni for putting him in the Raptors are playing to make the knicks shoot the ball. However once its apparent that he is cold and isn't shooting well take him out.

*Summary we need some rotation players Walker is alright but we need better. That isn't something that can be taken care of now. But I'm just saying that for future reference. The bench needs to be the main issue next off season. Hopefully Baron can hold the fort next year as well. Melo as a point forward is become a failed experiment. When he brings the ball up the court it simply slows everything down and makes it easier for the defense to stick their man since either Melo is going to take a low % shot or pass the ball to a lesser threat. Even with Amare in the game I don't think its a good idea.

D'antoni should of never took out so many starters against the raptors starters. We had just barely gained the lead and all that did was give them a cushion in pts and the confidence to keep grinding.