Would you trade Stat to Cleveland to create Howard Melo D-Will

Doesnt matter who we trade for if we still have this coach calling the shots. He cannot coach, period. The current style of ball in NY is going to wear out Stat and his welcome. We don't run real plays so Stat is not going to see much touches unless he's in the game when melo is not. Why? because D'Ant can't coach. He has his big boys shooting 3's and his gaurds grabbing rebounds (wtf). I guess we all now now just how weak D'Ant really is when it comes to COACHING.

Soooo, If I were to trade someone it would be Stat because he is too injury prone...especially for this kind of offense. We paid him big bank to play well but D'Ant haves him and the rest of the bunch looking like amatures.

If we keep this coach, Stat has to be the obvious one to go so we can replace him with a pair of quality guards (PG/SG). If he stays... the coach will have to go because he will only hurt Amare with this offense making him ineffective and a big waste of talent and money.

I vote trading the coach and keep the players.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I don't know if I'd do STAT for Kevin Love.

STAT is better on offense. Love is a great rebounder but the guy can't defend worth a damn. STAT can at least block a shot here or there

He is not a good defender no but he is decent imo. Id say he is better simply because he shows more energy on that side of the floor. Oh and by that the only one Id trade for I mean the only trade that I think would actually happen, because sure I'd love Howard but straight up that wouldn't happen.

Love has gotten so much better in every single aspect. He has become a fantastic shooter, and he does NOT let teams get second opportunities, but gives your team more opportunities to score which IMO is more important than blocking imo. Plus he is very young, health, which is very important as well..

pakopako

Benchwarmer
slowly but surely he is becoming the Knicks Alex Rodriguez, and look at the garbage A-Rod has become and Yankees fans still have to put up 6 more years of this
I... totally see that. But just look at how successful A-Rod got. I said A-Rod, not the Yankees.

Asses in seats... asses in seats.