What the hell.

KingofNy

Starter
I just watched Melo iso 9 straight times, with everyone else standing on the damn 3 point line, SMDH.

D'Antoni's playbook consists of two plays (Iso, Pick & Roll) on offense and one on defense (2-3 zone, switch on screens). That's Antoni's coaching in a nutshell. The players would be better off playing street ball. Oh wait, they are. :barf:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I just watched Melo iso 9 straight times, with everyone else standing on the damn 3 point line, SMDH.

This kind of play from Melo frustrated the hell out of George Karl all the time. But he at least would chew out Melo on the sideline. D'Antoni doesn't get angry with a team's franchise player, only the supporting cast (i.e. Douglas).

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
This kind of play from Melo frustrated the hell out of George Karl all the time. But he at least would chew out Melo on the sideline. D'Antoni doesn't get angry with a team's franchise player, only the supporting cast (i.e. Douglas).
D'Antoni yells at Carmelo > Carmelo calls Mr. Dolan > Mr. Dolan yells at D'Antoni > D'Antoni allows Carmelo to play ISO, but it should look more like that: Jackson yells at Carmelo > Carmelo calls Mr. Dolan > Mr. Dolan says Carmelo to be a man > Jackson yells at Carmelo and everyone give him props because he is a Knicks legend with two championships and can fukk Carmelo's greedy and lazy ass any time.