Does anyone else Feels George W. Bush is Coaching .....

fender0577

Rotation player
Bush is Coaching the New York Knicks..keep telling you there weapons of mass destruction but damn you know you are the mass destruction..Mike Dumbass really think every night a team is winning due to hot shooting :gony:... The NBA set screens that u either go over or thru Knicks set FAKE screen that nobody fights thru just for dudes to shoot 3 pts...We have 6'9 rookie I never seen in college take 3 pts but yet gunning..and offense NEVER cut to basket or feature Chandler just to post..George Bush Lives On!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
Analogy makes next to zero sense.

Actually....entire post makes zero sense.

Take it you don't think Mike D'antoni is a good coach? And so decided to bless the forum with a MDA cheerleading thread wrapped in a weak political ananlogy to spice it up against the dozen or so other MDA threads -- most of which actually make sense?

fender0577

Rotation player
:barf:.either your a Bush or Antinio (No D) both are idiots running a big situation into a ground and refuse to change...but you keep watching Melo go thru 3 guys with no pass or Amare not box out or Tony pull 3pts on a break...If you love silliness keep watching...

fender0577

Rotation player
No, i apologize, you are right my boy was drinking from the tap.He was typing on my account, i just saw this, LMAO, hell, i was trying to read this myself.

RealNYK78

Rookie
It very simple when you don't care what everyone in NBA says about your so call style of basketball and you (smirk) about the recommendation of change it. Is very Bush like..that same dumb look or lack of answer when people ask you a basic question...Why are Knicks at the half most nights..answer most nights the other team have hot shooting..NY fans know what it take to win basketball games for the most part..Too see a team with PROVEN basketball talent but still react the same and play same even when they had undisciplined talented players is strictly due to coaching case close..