what's Herb Williams role?

quiggle

Starter
he seems to be the only one around for all these losing seasons and I want to know what's he done to help the team and if it's something he brings that's the cause for all these losing seasons? is he too soft, his coaching philosophy doesnt get through? when he was an active player on the Knicks they won nothing either, on Pacers, Mavericks, worse seasons, is it him?

nyk_nyk

All Star
he seems to be the only one around for all these losing seasons and I want to know what's he done to help the team and if it's something he brings that's the cause for all these losing seasons? is he too soft, his coaching philosophy doesnt get through? when he was an active player on the Knicks they won nothing either, on Pacers, Mavericks, worse seasons, is it him?

I've questioned this plenty of times. From what I see he's not good at any 1 thing coaching-wise.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Its been years but I heard he does work with the big men. If I'm not mistaken he helps with thier postgame, footwork and rebounding. Again this is years ago so IDK how accurate my memory is. LOL I remember him helping that fat ass Mike Sweetney figure out some moves.

Toons

is the Bo$$
if he smokes herb well i am too,,,,i heard he gets chandler and beasley that green crack

Herb, is probably a keeper of secrets...I think he hung out with Dolon a lot and may have seen him do some regretable things.

Real talk thou...Herb is a respectable guy in the Knicks organisation. When you have friends in high places they tend to carry you along with them.

Kiyaman

Legend
I like the part of Herb being a KEEPER of secrets.

I never had a liking for the Indiana Pacers Franchise....since Herb became
assistant coach I watch Dolan be influence towards ex-Pacers Isiah/Larry/Brown/
and Walsh.
Assistant coach Mark Aquire was/is a much better Bigman coach than Herb Williams.
I still believe Herb Williams is only giving a bit of his services to each of the
Knicks big-name headcoaches, as if Herb is waiting patiently for Dolan to give
him his chance at being the headcoach of the Knicks.
Herb Williams shouldve been given two season to be the Knicks headcoach
since 2005 to 2011. Patrick Ewing & Mark Aquire shouldve been Herb assistants.