Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patty Mills

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You are officially profoundly retarded. They didn't give him time because Mills is easily replaceable, ask Portland.

Mills doesn't deserve to have his name in the same sentence of the greatest SS of all time.

Derek Jeter. Learn how to respect.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You are officially profoundly retarded. They didn't give him time because Mills is easily replaceable, ask Portland.

Mills doesn't deserve to have his name in the same sentence of the greatest SS of all time.

Derek Jeter. Learn how to respect.
    WT flyin' **** are you taking about now?? Man, you know what your deal is -- you only skim posts for key words and then formulate opinions on what you think you just read, not what guys actually write...2nd or 3rd time now on this thread alone...And what's up with the nastiness?!? 'Profoundly retarded"?!? LMAO. Are you f'in kidding me?? FU JAGOFF! Wake up, pay attention and stop reading with one eye closed -- I gave Jeter and his organization respect in drawing the correlation by insinuating Jeter's worth it AND that the Yanks gave him the time he needed to heal and that they would never even think of rushing him back, or any player for that matter, from an injury of any kind...Do me a favor brah, either take the time to actually read what people are saying and then formulate a relevant, thought-out response or don't bother responding anymore. Half the time I don't even know WTF you're talking about...You made your feelings known on Mills already. Gotcha. You're on the record. Move on now..
    Last edited by finestrg; Jan 08, 2012 at 22:43.

12th man

The problem is

You're not writing much. You been replying to your own thread repeated yourself. Like a child in need of attention.

I have no feelings for Mills, he's irrelevant to life like he is to the NBA.

You been publicly sucking Mills dick, and its been a disgusting site.

Stop it, stop spamming this forum with this ****ty thread and your gay post glorifying a 3rd string fragile PG.

Go get a GF. You spent too much time of your life on a man who has a female name.

Superstar

The problem is

You're not writing much. You been replying to your own thread repeated yourself. Like a child in need of attention.

I have no feelings for Mills, he's irrelevant to life like he is to the NBA.

You been publicly sucking Mills dick, and its been a disgusting site.

Stop it, stop spamming this forum with this ****ty thread and your gay post glorifying a 3rd string fragile PG.

Go get a GF. You spent too much time of your life on a man who has a female name.
    Possibly the most juvenile post I've ever read in my entire life, on any message board anywhere..LMAO..I'm not gonna even bother reponding other than to ask this question, which I've been wondering about since your first response: whose dick did you suck to get that 13 Rep Power? That's a mystery to me, because honestly, not only do you conduct yourself like a buffoon but you have nothing insightful to say. Ever.. Let me ask you this know-it-all: If Mills is so irrelevant, than why did Alan Hahn mention his name on the pre-game show and even spend a good 20 secs talking about this situation with his Chinese team specifically? Oh right, because he's irrelevant...GTFOH you idiot! Hahn put up a list of available FAs that could help an NBA team right now and Mills' name was on it..He even talked about Mills being a good fit for the Thunder, now that they lost Maynor...Hahn spend a whole segment on this topic. Guess you missed it coloring in your coloring book or something.. Time to go sit at the kiddy table fella and pipe down. You're annoying me now.

12th man

Alan Hahn isn't the NBA.

The only dick sucking going on around here is you on Mills, congrats on being the 2nd homosexual poster on KOL. Don't stress out about my 13 rep power, its just a forum.

You're catching feelings, its affecting you. You're insults are 0/10. Just stop trying and go back to licking Mills nuts. It's embarrassing bro. Way to be known for good as Mill's cum sock. Sucio.

Superstar

Alan Hahn isn't the NBA.

The only dick sucking going on around here is you on Mills, congrats on being the 2nd homosexual poster on KOL. Don't stress out about my 13 rep power, its just a forum.

You're catching feelings, its affecting you. You're insults are 0/10. Just stop trying and go back to licking Mills nuts. It's embarrassing bro. Way to be known for good as Mill's cum sock. Sucio.
    If there's anything embarrassing going on here, it's you embarrassing yourself partna...BADLY. Trust me on that.

12th man