Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
This game is soo painful to watch. Fields rookie magic has faded to nothing this sophomore year. I love you TD but a pg you are not.... a hustler yes but a pg.... sadly no. As a team...absolutely no cohesiveness whatsoever.

I know we need time to gel but this is getting ridiculous to get blown out by these sub par teams like Charlotte and Toronto. Even if we get into this game we will have wasted so much energy just to get caught up we will have nothing left to finish. Deja-vu...what's next another loss to the f***kng Wizards on Friday? smh

quiggle

Starter
Douglas must feel like garbage when he got booed coming in for Sherbert then the crowd chants the name

metrocard

Legend
WE WANT SHUMPERT!
31982346_dance_gif.gif

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lol, mic check: let's go, let's go, let's go, we're playing good, play our game, make shots, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!

Kiyaman

Legend
I knew this sh*t was gonna happen with Chandler, I called it before the season started on an earlier thread, players like Chandler give up when they realize their team isn't playing D. I'm telling you guys, Knicks need a new coach and this will be a totally different team.

Phil Jackson/Any decent NBA coach would blow a gasket if our guys played D like they have been. As I'm typing Melo gets his 3rd dumb foul. Time for the bench. Meanwhile Antoni sits there with his hand on his chin thinking about what he's going to buy with all the money he stole from our organization by NOT coaching.

Dantoni is CLUELESS on coaching NBA Bigmen....why is Jerome Jordan not getting any playingtime vs the Bobcats?
Chandler shouldve been resting this game with the return of Stat

Wargames

Starter
Douglas is giving Diaw 10 Ft separation. Give me a break man. Douglas is getting abused by everyone.

Douglas shouldn't be guarding Diaw anyhow.... this switching stuff is a an effective technique it shouldn't be the whole defensive strategy, also why no Jorts??? why are so many sets with out a proper PF and center. If Amare is playing center Jorts should be Pf. If Amare is sitting down Jorts should be the PF.... come on Balkman and Walker are 2/3 subs nothing else.

The Knicks have the size advantage they should use it.

KingofNy

Starter
Dantoni is CLUELESS on coaching NBA Bigmen....why is Jerome Jordan not getting any playingtime vs the Bobcats?
Chandler shouldve been resting this game with the return of Stat

I totally agree. Too bad the Knicks front office doesn't see the same stuff we do. Dumbtoni is still getting paid 6 years later for Steve Nash's hard work. We need a coach to train Stat/Douglas/Fields, how to play D. Does Antoni know any other plays other than ISO and pick & roll?