1. After getting beat by the same play over and over again, why didn't you make any adjustments?
2. Do you realize that some of your players aren't running through screens and/or playing defense and what are you going to do to fix it?
3. Do you run any plays on offense other than pick&roll and ISO to Melo?
4. Why do you keep our entire team outside of the 3pt line all game?
5. Are you worried about being fired? I hope you are.
I need to switch professions. LOL I would grill his @SS!
I wouldnt even blame Douglas, I would place the majority of the blame on Amare, Fields, and Antoni. At the end of the day this team just needs more time, we're not better then the Bulls or Heat but we're not as bad as we been playing
I also gotta give Melo credit, hes tried to get his teammates involved. Hes tried to pass more early in games especially, its not his fault that half of them are useless
Lololololo! That last question was a trick question for dantoni and he fell for it. So you were expecting Diaw to have a good game but didn't properly plan for it?
this m*therf*cker D'antoni going to blame the defense and admit he kept a player just off of injured reserve in the game because he had to wait on Toney..... F*ck that put Bibby if its necessary....
Also the Knicks bad Defense doesn't have Amare spotting up for 3 pointers.
Completely missed this game I see the Knicks lost did Amare play and if so how'd he do(I didn't go through the whole thread)
I wanna see major changes from within cause this ****s becoming a major disappointment 6 games into the season