Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I believe he's the 3rd or 4th leading scorer in the league. what more do u want bro?

I think he means HEART. No1 is playing with heart. We want a leader, a winner, and a warrior. He scored 35 points the other night but he has to be getting on ppl, making others play well, put them in thier place when they are not hustling.

Red

TYPE-A
CHA shot OVER 55% FOR THE 1ST HALF!

For all the high school dropouts, that's over half their shots made!

Talk about embarrassing.

I feel my alter-ego coming...

CA7

Scoring Champ
I believe he's the 3rd or 4th leading scorer in the league. what more do u want bro?

he's #2

UMMM IDK MAYBE FOR HIM TO GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT DEFENSE? Dude can't even keep Maggette in front of him.

I see him playing solid D, I mean who's killing for them Diaw- Chandler and STAT's man, Augustine has 8 dimes I think- thanks Douglas, Maggette has what 6 come on now

I miss the Pre Melo Knicks we were soo deep except for at the C and without Melo we would have had $18million could of easily got Chandler and made the Cp3 trade.

It would have been:
Felton/Douglas/Shumpert/Bibby
Fields/W.Chandler/Shumpert/Walker
Gallo/W.Chandler/Walker/Fields
Amare/Randolph/Gallo/Harrelson
Tyson Chandler/Jordan/Harrelson/Randoplh

We could of resigned Shawne williams too Damn we dropped the ball :boohoo:

metrocard

Legend
Lets go...so thats all the insightful shit D'Antoni can come up with? What the **** is this, a 6th grade basketball team?

Sage

Rotation player
Just listening to D'Antoni on the mic check, he is just not a coach. At best he's a motivational speaker.

He also said the offense was good. :(

he's #2

I see him playing solid D, I mean who's killing for them Diaw- Chandler and STAT's man, Augustine has 8 dimes I think- thanks Douglas, Maggette has what 6 come on now
Maggette has 11 points, and I'm not letting Amare slide either his defense has looked horrible too. Btw as I'm typing this Melo just committed another pointless unintelligent foul, he does this all the time and I'm getting tired of it.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
what's irking me is chandler's play. what the hell is wrong with this guy?? hes done nothing.

when guys get beat he needs to be there to meet n greet!

elcol

Rotation player
nice play by toney douglas, fast break, steals the ball after the inbound, then gets a charge( i think, watching with no sound)

Kiyaman

Legend
We need to make Shumpert our starting PG already. That right I said STARTING PG. Enough is enough already, TD already had his shot and he blew it. We're so much better when Shumpert is on the court, dude plays with so much more confidence than TD.

Ha ha ha....Shump is well rested.
The Knicks need a game plan!
We signed 7.0 C-Tyson Chandler and we dont know how to use him.
We are not given Jerome Jordan any playingtime vs Bobcats

is there something wrong?
The crowd is booing in MSG....Bobcats have 18 assist at halftime.
Hard screens are still being set on TD and none of our bigmen are doing
anything about it.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Why the **** are dudes still on the pre-Melo Knicks team.....move the hell on, that team wasn't going to win shit.

18mil in cap room bull-shit. Wilson takes at least 9mil, so 9mil in cap room for who? Chandler, hell no

metrocard

Legend
let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go

KingofNy

Starter
what's irking me is chandler's play. what the hell is wrong with this guy?? hes done nothing.

when guys get beat he needs to be there to meet n greet!

I knew this sh*t was gonna happen with Chandler, I called it before the season started on an earlier thread, players like Chandler give up when they realize their team isn't playing D. I'm telling you guys, Knicks need a new coach and this will be a totally different team.

Phil Jackson/Any decent NBA coach would blow a gasket if our guys played D like they have been. As I'm typing Melo gets his 3rd dumb foul. Time for the bench. Meanwhile Antoni sits there with his hand on his chin thinking about what he's going to buy with all the money he stole from our organization by NOT coaching.