Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

p0nder

Starter
well i predicted 10+ rebounds for STAT... there's some positive here...

I couldn't watch the game last night, but followed along on my phone and saw were were down 10 at the half and never scrapped our way back for the win... these are the game we NEED to win for good playoff positioning!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
well i predicted 10+ rebounds for STAT... there's some positive here...

I couldn't watch the game last night, but followed along on my phone and saw were were down 10 at the half and never scrapped our way back for the win... these are the game we NEED to win for good playoff positioning!

quiggle

Starter
25/12 is fools golds, its all negated +/- on all he gave up on the defensive end. how many times yall heard Clyde saying last night its like Renaissance Man didnt care about he was defending from taking shots.

anyone else think Washington will get their first win of the season at our expense?

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
anyone else think Washington will get their first win of the season at our expense?
lol it's certainly a possibility. I watched two games they played against Celtics and they didn't looked that bad to be honest. They just don't have a guy who can explode in 4th quarter and lead that team. John Wall is failing at that so far.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I know its another disappointing loss for the Knicks, but does anyone have a link to a replay of the game? I wanna see how we did with STAT & Melo both in the lineup. Was it really that bad? A link would be very much appreciated. :beer:

platnumn

Benchwarmer
We looked like shit last night.

2 positives:

--Shumpert looks healthy and STRONG.
--Did ANYONE SEE MELO DUNK THAT BALL?? First time I've seen him lay down a dunk that hard ever.

Those were the only glimmers I was able to pull out of this one... Awful game for us overall.