View Poll Results: For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.23%

0 0%

1 3.23%

2 6.45%

7 22.58%

8 25.81%

3 9.68%

4 12.90%

2 6.45%
  • 10 - if more than 10, please add in a post

3 9.68%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Its too bad we couldnt borrow billups back from the clippers until Baron gets healthy. Carmelo Anthony is a great individual talent but he is not a leader. This teams defense makes me sick, why not give Balkman more minutes? smh @ sally fields

Im not sure whats the worst out of these 3...Amare's defense, Melo's defense, or Fields confidence
    Sorry but Melo exploded in the 4th quarter and played great defense, I get what you mean though, we need some one to slow the game down and get guys easy shots.

Originally Posted by CA7
    Sorry but Melo exploded in the 4th quarter and played great defense, I get what you mean though, we need some one to slow the game down and get guys easy shots.
    Agreed. If you watch Melo, he will get guys involved when the game is flowing and the team is getting work done but as soon as they seem like they are falling asleep he will take over. That's just his killer instinct.

Originally Posted by Ewing33Swisher
    can't wait to hear D'antonis post game interview
    Let's see who he blames today. His normal quote is "they were hitting shots and we weren't." I wish I was the reporter. I would ask him:

1. After getting beat by the same play over and over again, why didn't you make any adjustments?

2. Do you realize that some of your players aren't running through screens and/or playing defense and what are you going to do to fix it?

3. Do you run any plays on offense other than pick&roll and ISO to Melo?

4. Why do you keep our entire team outside of the 3pt line all game?

5. Are you worried about being fired? I hope you are.

I need to switch professions. LOL I would grill his @SS!

Originally Posted by CA7
    I didnt mean to sound like i was being too hard on Melo (pause). Hes been exploding in the 4th quarter of just about every game but I'd like to see him play defense for a whole game. He has the ability, theres no question about that but Melo is the last guy i would blame for our poor start.

I wouldnt even blame Douglas, I would place the majority of the blame on Amare, Fields, and Antoni. At the end of the day this team just needs more time, we're not better then the Bulls or Heat but we're not as bad as we been playing

*edit*

I also gotta give Melo credit, hes tried to get his teammates involved. Hes tried to pass more early in games especially, its not his fault that half of them are useless

Its too bad we couldnt borrow billups back from the clippers until Baron gets healthy. Carmelo Anthony is a great individual talent but he is not a leader. This teams defense makes me sick, why not give Balkman more minutes? smh @ sally fields

Im not sure whats the worst out of these 3...Amare's defense, Melo's defense, or Fields confidence
    What about Bill walker's and Toney Douglas' abysmal chucking ability?

Lololololo! That last question was a trick question for dantoni and he fell for it. So you were expecting Diaw to have a good game but didn't properly plan for it?

this m*therf*cker D'antoni going to blame the defense and admit he kept a player just off of injured reserve in the game because he had to wait on Toney..... F*ck that put Bibby if its necessary....

Also the Knicks bad Defense doesn't have Amare spotting up for 3 pointers.

Originally Posted by Wargames
    this m*therf*cker D'antoni going to blame the defense and admit he kept a player just off of injured reserve in the game because he had to wait on Toney..... F*ck that put Bibby if its necessary....

Also the Knicks bad Defense doesn't have Amare spotting up for 3 pointers.
    Yeah that was dumb for dantoni to admit that he wouldn't take Shump out the game at his request even though he could have ran Bibby for 2 min.

Completely missed this game I see the Knicks lost did Amare play and if so how'd he do(I didn't go through the whole thread)

Originally Posted by JazRedGT
    NO WAY JORTS PLAYS ANYMORE!! HE CANT SHOOT 3's ANYMORE!!

Yep. I said this in another thread. MOA has no use for him now. I bet Woodson is sitting on the bench saying to himself, this is a crazy MOFO. LOL...

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl

Yep. I said this in another thread. MOA has no use for him now. I bet Woodson is sitting on the bench saying to himself, this is a crazy MOFO. LOL...
    I would be shocked if Woodson had a cogent thought in his brain.

I didnt mean to sound like i was being too hard on Melo (pause). Hes been exploding in the 4th quarter of just about every game but I'd like to see him play defense for a whole game. He has the ability, theres no question about that but Melo is the last guy i would blame for our poor start.

I wouldnt even blame Douglas, I would place the majority of the blame on Amare, Fields, and Antoni. At the end of the day this team just needs more time, we're not better then the Bulls or Heat but we're not as bad as we been playing

*edit*

I also gotta give Melo credit, hes tried to get his teammates involved. Hes tried to pass more early in games especially, its not his fault that half of them are useless
    I feel yeah, Melo's the type that needs rhythm, when easy buckets starts happening he gets frustrated. He also always gets iso buckets which means he's getting before he gets the ball, when he has the ball and after he lets go. Kevin Durant gets to run off screens, back picks and gets plays run for him. An isolation is not a play D'Antoni.

I wanna see major changes from within cause this ****s becoming a major disappointment 6 games into the season

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Completely missed this game I see the Knicks lost did Amare play and if so how'd he do(I didn't go through the whole thread)
    Statistically speaking he looked good, think 25 points on 50% and 12 boards, but seemed to miss more jumpers than made, got a few easy dunks to even that out, and defensively he makes David Lee look like DPOY

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    Statistically speaking he looked good, think 25 points on 50% and 12 boards, but seemed to miss more jumpers than made, got a few easy dunks to even that out, and defensively he makes David Lee look like DPOY
    Thats disappointing hopefully as the season goes on Tyson can really get it in his head that he should be one of the best defenders in the league with his body and athleticism.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I would be shocked if Woodson had a cogent thought in his brain.

Well, I can bet he's not thinking I'll make Jorts a 3 point shooter. Sometime's no thought at all is better than what MOA is thinking...