Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renaissance Man in Glamour magazine

Default Renaissance Man in Glamour magazine

peep this, this poseur spends more time trying to get into a womans magazine, yes a womans magazine then he does effort on rebounds and defense

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

lol...shots fired

theyll come soon enough but even the supporters cant defend this far from the truth quote

"I'm very romantic, and I don't think many ladies know that. On the basketball court I'm aggressive, but I have a really soft heart."

its not the heart thats the only thing soft on the court

Veteran

The question remains, is Amare Stoudemire your type?

Veteran

Whats up with this Steve Erkel look? The nerdy look is lame, tight pants and shirts with colors all over the place? c'mon mayne. Some dudes just think they can wear anything and call it fashionable. Idk, about this dude. Either the doors are being blown off of the hinges or he's auditioning for a new Revenge of the Nerds movie. If this dude game dosen't pick up I'm going to be very upset with him. Can't have crap like this representing the city. Take that nonsense to back to Arizona.

ummm....take being fashionable back to arizona??? who is fashionable in arizona?? amare is what new york is all about. also, who cares if he does photo shoots in a womens mag....jordan has been there....kobe too, along with many great athletes

Veteran

Well, where ever he pulled that insane outfit from...send it back. Throw it back into the closet and nail the bitch shut. Amare is not repting NY. Maybe the nerdy bunch sitting under the tree on the school lawn salivating over x rated girly mags. I guess those guys need some love/recognition too. The only thing in that pic I like iis the skate board. He dresses like a 6 year old and the pants look like they belong on a six year old. Hey, if thats the way his flav taste, so be it. But he dose not rept NY, only the team.

I don't understand the correlation between the skateboard and a guitar. Whatever...

All i care about is his performance on the court. Whatever he does in his spare time better not distract from his on court play because the NY fans do not hesitate to boo your ass off the court. That's what I love about this city.

Veteran

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I don't understand the correlation between the skateboard and a guitar. Whatever...

All i care about is his performance on the court. Whatever he does in his spare time better not distract from his on court play because the NY fans do not hesitate to boo your ass off the court. That's what I love about this city.
    thats true, and by him dressing up like this will not make it hard to do so. He better get his game together and stop trying to be in every lime light of the city. I don't care about Amare the model...I care about Amare the Knickerbocker. When he gets some chips under his belt like all the other greats.... then maybe I'll be a little more interested.

Man Amar'e is so queer!

I know he's not gay - obviously, but his outfits, his sissy talk and his affection to be in the limelight lead me to the question: Did we sign Beyoncé to a $100 million contract last summer?

Can we please bring real dogs like Spree back?!

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Can we please bring real dogs like Spree back?!
    I thought Spree had to be put down?

Banned

Problem, can't trade stat. Nobody wants that contract.

How does this even qualify as news or even sniff being passable as any sort of analysis? Who cares how Amare dresses in some fashion magazine? What does this have to do with anything? That he isn't "real" because he doesn't dress and act the way you or I would? That makes no sense and is totally pointless.

A 1-star thread if I've ever seen one.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    How does this even qualify as news or even sniff being passable as any sort of analysis? Who cares how Amare dresses in some fashion magazine? What does this have to do with anything? That he isn't "real" because he doesn't dress and act the way you or I would? That makes no sense and is totally pointless.

A 1-star thread if I've ever seen one.
    People get angry because he behaves like a prima donna off the court and doesn't perform on the court, especially on defense. He's not some crazy roleplayer like Delonte West who's on a 1 year contract, he's our team captain and representing the franchise in a bad way.

You expect president Obama, who represents the United States, to act like that?