Renaissance Man in Glamour magazine

quiggle

Starter
theyll come soon enough but even the supporters cant defend this far from the truth quote

"I'm very romantic, and I don't think many ladies know that. On the basketball court I'm aggressive, but I have a really soft heart."

its not the heart thats the only thing soft on the court

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ou1lc7.gif

Whats up with this Steve Erkel look? The nerdy look is lame, tight pants and shirts with colors all over the place? c'mon mayne. Some dudes just think they can wear anything and call it fashionable. Idk, about this dude. Either the doors are being blown off of the hinges or he's auditioning for a new Revenge of the Nerds movie. If this dude game dosen't pick up I'm going to be very upset with him. Can't have crap like this representing the city. Take that nonsense to back to Arizona.

Toons

is the Bo$$
ummm....take being fashionable back to arizona??? who is fashionable in arizona?? amare is what new york is all about. also, who cares if he does photo shoots in a womens mag....jordan has been there....kobe too, along with many great athletes

Well, where ever he pulled that insane outfit from...send it back. Throw it back into the closet and nail the bitch shut. Amare is not repting NY. Maybe the nerdy bunch sitting under the tree on the school lawn salivating over x rated girly mags. I guess those guys need some love/recognition too. The only thing in that pic I like iis the skate board. He dresses like a 6 year old and the pants look like they belong on a six year old. Hey, if thats the way his flav taste, so be it. But he dose not rept NY, only the team.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't understand the correlation between the skateboard and a guitar. Whatever...

All i care about is his performance on the court. Whatever he does in his spare time better not distract from his on court play because the NY fans do not hesitate to boo your ass off the court. That's what I love about this city.

I don't understand the correlation between the skateboard and a guitar. Whatever...

All i care about is his performance on the court. Whatever he does in his spare time better not distract from his on court play because the NY fans do not hesitate to boo your ass off the court. That's what I love about this city.

thats true, and by him dressing up like this will not make it hard to do so. He better get his game together and stop trying to be in every lime light of the city. I don't care about Amare the model...I care about Amare the Knickerbocker. When he gets some chips under his belt like all the other greats.... then maybe I'll be a little more interested.

Man Amar'e is so queer!

I know he's not gay - obviously, but his outfits, his sissy talk and his affection to be in the limelight lead me to the question: Did we sign Beyonc? to a $100 million contract last summer? :teeth:

Can we please bring real dogs like Spree back?!

KBlack25

Starter
How does this even qualify as news or even sniff being passable as any sort of analysis? Who cares how Amare dresses in some fashion magazine? What does this have to do with anything? That he isn't "real" because he doesn't dress and act the way you or I would? That makes no sense and is totally pointless.

A 1-star thread if I've ever seen one.

How does this even qualify as news or even sniff being passable as any sort of analysis? Who cares how Amare dresses in some fashion magazine? What does this have to do with anything? That he isn't "real" because he doesn't dress and act the way you or I would? That makes no sense and is totally pointless.

A 1-star thread if I've ever seen one.

People get angry because he behaves like a prima donna off the court and doesn't perform on the court, especially on defense. He's not some crazy roleplayer like Delonte West who's on a 1 year contract, he's our team captain and representing the franchise in a bad way.

You expect president Obama, who represents the United States, to act like that?

KBlack25

Starter
People get angry because he behaves like a prima donna off the court and doesn't perform on the court, especially on defense. He's not some crazy roleplayer like Delonte West who's on a 1 year contract, he's our team captain and representing the franchise in a bad way.

You expect president Obama, who represents the United States, to act like that?

It's President Obama's JOB to act like a leader in all public settings.

Who cares how he acts off the court, as long as he isn't committing crimes, acting like a thug (which I suppose might make him more "real" in some people's eyes)? I care about what he does on the floor - which admittedly has been lacking this year, mostly due to the plays run for him.

But this article is completely and utterly irrelevant, to see people bashing the guy b/c of how he dresses off the court is ludicrous, absurd and in fact a little bit racist (go read any of the stuff on the Bill Cosby speech from about 7 years back to see what I mean - particularly read "Enough" by Juan Williams). This is an absolute joke of a thread, and any comments to the contrary are completely devoid of any intellectual value.

Yeah, this thread is irrelevant, even if he dresses like he has been playing lately. I really don?t care about his taste in wears, just what he does on the court. Judging from his play lately? he seems to be more focused off the court than on it? or maybe that?s D?Ant?s doing. Stat needs to get his priorities straight, I don?t think he?s acting like the leader he thinks he is. Melo is going to take this team and town to new heights, and probably teach Stat a thing or two about swag in the process. Only clyde can get away with this sought of styling and profiling simply because he's a champion not a chumpion. Get it together Stat...we are counting on you.

quiggle

Starter
those who can't afford the magazine and wondering what it looks like, here is the captain of your New York Knicks!

302q9sw.jpg