Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renaissance Man in Glamour magazine

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    People get angry because he behaves like a prima donna off the court and doesn't perform on the court, especially on defense. He's not some crazy roleplayer like Delonte West who's on a 1 year contract, he's our team captain and representing the franchise in a bad way.

You expect president Obama, who represents the United States, to act like that?
    It's President Obama's JOB to act like a leader in all public settings.

Who cares how he acts off the court, as long as he isn't committing crimes, acting like a thug (which I suppose might make him more "real" in some people's eyes)? I care about what he does on the floor - which admittedly has been lacking this year, mostly due to the plays run for him.

But this article is completely and utterly irrelevant, to see people bashing the guy b/c of how he dresses off the court is ludicrous, absurd and in fact a little bit racist (go read any of the stuff on the Bill Cosby speech from about 7 years back to see what I mean - particularly read "Enough" by Juan Williams). This is an absolute joke of a thread, and any comments to the contrary are completely devoid of any intellectual value.

ayo if any yall believe Renaissance Man bleeds orange and blue peep what team hes making clothes of and profiting off of

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

Yeah, this thread is irrelevant, even if he dresses like he has been playing lately. I really donít care about his taste in wears, just what he does on the court. Judging from his play latelyÖ he seems to be more focused off the court than on itÖ or maybe thatís DíAntís doing. Stat needs to get his priorities straight, I donít think heís acting like the leader he thinks he is. Melo is going to take this team and town to new heights, and probably teach Stat a thing or two about swag in the process. Only clyde can get away with this sought of styling and profiling simply because he's a champion not a chumpion. Get it together Stat...we are counting on you.

those who can't afford the magazine and wondering what it looks like, here is the captain of your New York Knicks!

Damn whatever happened to the old school ny dudes like Oakley and Mason?

That's quite typical for Knicks stars... just look at Clyde.
    IMO if Amare brought championship to this team noboby on this board would be bashing him because of his fashion passion.

Veteran

Yeah seriously. If you have a problem with how Amar'e dresses...have you SEEN Clyde's wardrobe? He even talked about it in the Magic game...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Yeah seriously. If you have a problem with how Amar'e dresses...have you SEEN Clyde's wardrobe? He even talked about it in the Magic game...
    Clyde always backed it up though.

Guys like Lebron, Amar'e, Bosh, Chris Paul and even Melo still have a lot to prove, because what they have in common is zero rings!

Until they change that they're just acting like champions. Stephen A. nailed it in his Lebron rant last summer.

dont ever think i saw a photo Clyde like this