Knicks True or False Predictions - Just for fun

Answer true or false to the following Knicks predictions. Doesn't need to be what should happen, but rather what you think will happen:

True or False?

1. Amare will be traded before the end of his current Knicks contract

2. Years from now, Jorts instead of Shump will be remembered as the bigger Knicks contributor from the 2011 draft

3. More than 4 members of our current roster will still be on the team when the 2014 season starts

4. Phil Jackson will ever be the head coach of the Knicks

5. The Knicks will win a championship while both Lebron James and Dwayne Wade are still healthy and playing together in Miami

Here are my predictions:

1. True - With 2 years left on his contract, STAT is traded for a playmaking PG that ironically was exactly what he needed to thrive in NY

2. True - Shump will show flashes of brilliance, but never manifest the jump shot necessary to stick. Once free of MDA and the desire to shoot his suspect 3-point shot, Jorts will be a regular rotation player for years to come for his defensive grit and size (i.e. Jared Jefferies 2.0). Either this scenario or Shump will develop into a great all-around player, after we trade him in a quick fix deal.

3. False - Only Melo, Chandler, and Jorts will survive the likely further roster shenanigans that will occur when the team is inevitably overhauled again within the next 3 years.

4. True - Phil Jackson will coach the Knicks with initially mixed results. He will then leave us high and dry to go fishing with Luc Longley just as we've finished putting together the roster necessary to properly run the triangle offense.

5. True - Because...go Knicks!

pakopako

Benchwarmer
F
T
4?!? Big F
T (I say 2015-2016 before Dolan fires him)
F (I see the statue staying on the West for 7 years)