Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Bobcats are a playoff team.

  1. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by c0leworld
    he thinks the bobcats have psychological issues which is why they only won 7 games rather than their team sucking ass
    Thanks! That's what I meant.

    Maybe 14, maybe 10, I just thought if they could ever beat the Knicks, they shouldn't have sucked like that. Something is wrong with their mental status and coaching/management system.

  2. #47
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by rogeryy
    Thanks! That's what I meant.

    Maybe 14, maybe 10, I just thought if they could ever beat the Knicks, they shouldn't have sucked like that. Something is wrong with their mental status and coaching/management system.
    Their roster is just terrible. It's a D-League roster.

    Of course chemistry gets ruined when you lose, but it's not like they're a decent team that underperforms. They're just horrible in terms of talent and experience.

    And beating the early-season Knicks doesn't mean anything, we actually were one of the league's 8 or 10 worst teams at that time. We played like ****, let's be real.

    We only got better when Linsanity started and Woodson took over.

  3. #48
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    I must agree w/ Starbury -- also, Metro's prediction turned out dead wrong....but I actually don't think it was a dumb prediction. Bobcats were likely underrated from a certain talent standpoint -- actually, judging by people's reactions, they definitely were.

    When Metro mentioned "psychology", this is what he was getting at -- the Bobcats have major issues, that you can't calculate or fathom just by looking at their parts.

    Same goes for the Wiz --they aren't traditionally "horrible". A legit coach, legit management, and couple tweaks and they are a dynamic playoff team. Same goes for the Cats, IMO.

    If Bobcats make playoffs, Metro would be hailed as a genius and a basketball Nostradamus.

    I also don't think he actually would have made a bet (at even money) that they would have made the playoffs. I think it's pretty obvious he just thought they were an undervalued team, and had a legit shot off that undervalued talent to make the playoffs at a % of likelihood above what most people think.

    This really isn't even worth discussing in this great detail, but it's a fun topic for me, re: sports betting, and perception of teams.
    Well said.

    Its comical how people with no credibility try to slander me because in the past I took a mental **** on their thoughts, especially of my history of bold predictions that came to be true since 2006. Anyway, shouldn't be taken seriously.

    Walker and Biyombo are some of my favorite young players in the NBA and they will very good players 2-3 years from now, Walker as a 19 and 7 Damon Stoudimire type and Biyombo as a Ben Wallace type center.

    They obviously need a lot of help at the 2-3-4. Henderson can only score from a mid range jumpshot, his handles are poor and 3pt shoot isn't good, Derrck Brown isn't a NBA starter and since Diaw left, Tyrus Thomas will never be the answer at the 4, great athlete...not a basketball player.

    You can't under-mind good basketball players on bad teams.

    Walker, Biyombo, Wall, Vesley, Cousins, Evans, Garcia, Vazquez, Ayon, Brooks, Lopez, guys on the T'Wolves like Peko, Greg Monroe

    These guys are really good, more than you believe. Not to that level where they can elevate a team into playoff status like LeBron, but certainly can contribute to a high level.

    At this time, Bobcats beat the Knicks and I was very disappointed with the Knicks because Melo and Amare didn't show up at all and were a terrible representation of our franchise at the moment.

    But like I said, people with no credibility will seek for some way to slander. Haters are gonna hate.

    Me?

    I am a Bobcats fan, hold that.

    Walker
    Davis
    Bismack

    = Great future, add a productive wing player to that squad and a veteran bench, and bam you got a playoff.

    I will forever represent the Bobcats and this thread will not die till they win a championship, so no need to bookmark this, it will be up and certainly be more of a quality thread than any of these haters can put up with their ****ty post and poorly thought out assessments on the NBA.

    metrocard, out.

  4. #49
    Member c0leworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well said.

    Its comical how people with no credibility try to slander me because in the past I took a mental **** on their thoughts, especially of my history of bold predictions that came to be true since 2006. Anyway, shouldn't be taken seriously.

    Walker and Biyombo are some of my favorite young players in the NBA and they will very good players 2-3 years from now, Walker as a 19 and 7 Damon Stoudimire type and Biyombo as a Ben Wallace type center.

    They obviously need a lot of help at the 2-3-4. Henderson can only score from a mid range jumpshot, his handles are poor and 3pt shoot isn't good, Derrck Brown isn't a NBA starter and since Diaw left, Tyrus Thomas will never be the answer at the 4, great athlete...not a basketball player.

    You can't under-mind good basketball players on bad teams.

    Walker, Biyombo, Wall, Vesley, Cousins, Evans, Garcia, Vazquez, Ayon, Brooks, Lopez, guys on the T'Wolves like Peko, Greg Monroe

    These guys are really good, more than you believe. Not to that level where they can elevate a team into playoff status like LeBron, but certainly can contribute to a high level.

    At this time, Bobcats beat the Knicks and I was very disappointed with the Knicks because Melo and Amare didn't show up at all and were a terrible representation of our franchise at the moment.

    But like I said, people with no credibility will seek for some way to slander. Haters are gonna hate.

    Me?

    I am a Bobcats fan, hold that.

    Walker
    Davis
    Bismack

    = Great future, add a productive wing player to that squad and a veteran bench, and bam you got a playoff.

    I will forever represent the Bobcats and this thread will not die till they win a championship, so no need to bookmark this, it will be up and certainly be more of a quality thread than any of these haters can put up with their ****ty post and poorly thought out assessments on the NBA.

    metrocard, out.
    Dude, they're currently the worst team in history lol.

  5. #50
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    lol @ people debating about the mother flipping Bobcats, sticky this thread

  6. #51
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    lol @ people debating about the mother flipping Bobcats, sticky this thread

  7. #52
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,464
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Boris Diaw > Amare Stoudimire : can play 3 positions, defend, shoot, pass, has high IQ, a cool name.

    DJ Augustin and Kemba Walker - underrated young talented guards that can pass shoot and are play makers.

    Henderson - underrated player.

    Bismack Biyombo - Ben Wallace meets Shawn Kemp...watch out for this kid.

    Tyrus Thomas/DJ White young big men who can play on both sides.

    BJ Mullens, can't miss shots 7"1 tall.

    Corey Maggette, black hole but can get buckets.

    Bobcats are legit. They 2 - 4 now, but bump this thread when they make the playoffs.

    Don't feel bad about todays loss.
    hahahahha they are only a playoff team when they face a Mike Dantoni team

  8. #53
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by c0leworld
    Dude, they're currently the worst team in history lol.
    You're wrong. Bobcats trolled the NBA this season and will make a championship run in 2013. Don't be so stupid, little guy.

  9. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bobcats trolled the NBA this season and will make a championship run in 2013.
    Why "and"?
    Why not "but"?

  10. #55
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  11. #56
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Still not sure if this thread is serious.

  12. #57
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Still not sure if this thread is serious.
    do you really have to be a daft **** about it?

  13. #58
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    do you really have to be a daft **** about it?
    Haha, I'm just trolling.

Similar Threads

  1. Can We Win w/ D'Antoni
    By BleedOrange&Blue in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: Nov 27, 2011, 13:33
  2. Official Big **** Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2010, 14:55
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2007, 21:42
  4. Dream Team
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2003, 11:05
  5. Charlotte Bobcats
    By allan20 in forum NBA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2003, 09:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •