Bobcats are a playoff team.

metrocard

Legend
Well, this explains how little we think of your opinion about our megastar Melo =)

I definitely jumped the gun too early on this one, Bobcats will be a force in 2015, bet on it :lol:

But you look mad pathetic/desperate reaching for this.

I find it even more hilarious because instead of researching for information would back up Melo, you fail to do that. So you look up my thread history and pulled this up.

Its like a lame form of trolling.

th2jxutv.gif

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
I definitely jumped the gun too early on this one, Bobcats will be a force in 2015, bet on it :lol:

But you look mad pathetic/desperate reaching for this.

I find it even more hilarious because instead of researching for information would back up Melo, you fail to do that. So you look up my thread history and pulled this up.

Its like a lame form of trolling.

th2jxutv.gif

lol, dude.. take a good luck at my name.. i never argued with you on that matter!

i went there and said that the comparison between melo and dirk is not fair.

I never really used stats and stuff to back up shit in here, i know what i see in the court.. and i know melo is a megastar no matter what you say

and btw, i wasnt the one who brought this topic up... so you are the one who failed lol

CA7

Scoring Champ
It's really clear but i will clarify it. The funny thing is, I think that you thought i was talking bad about melo.

This OP has been saying that Melo isn't elite for a long time. Now, seeing his funny thread about the bobcats, I am saying that "now I know that your opinions are really stupid, like his opinion about melo not being top 5 players in the NBA"

I hope you got it now

nah I thought your response was directed to me because you didn't quote anyone and it was right after mine

my bad wasn't being an ass :gony:

Metro even though we dont get along I got made respect for someone who believes in their opinions and doesn't follow the norm, we are all one fan base as the Knicks are one team the only way to succeed is to stick together.........truce???

metrocard

Legend
lol, dude.. take a good luck at my name.. i never argued with you on that matter!

i went there and said that the comparison between melo and dirk is not fair.

I never really used stats and stuff to back up shit in here, i know what i see in the court.. and i know melo is a megastar no matter what you say

and btw, i wasnt the one who brought this topic up... so you are the one who failed lol

Damn, my concussion is messing me up. I feel like James Harden :lol:

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I vaguely remembered a post of someone claiming the Bobcats were a playoff team. Had to bring it up for laughs and at the opportune moment.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
See what makes this thread so epic is that it isn't about the nets or golden state or Toronto. It's literally about the worst team, not only in the league, but in the HISTORY of the NBA. You literally predicted that the worst team in history was a playoff team.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
First, the thread was created earlier this season.

Second, the Knicks was among the 7.

Please give Metro a break.

Third, I think something has to do with psychology there. It shouldn't have been just 7.