Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bobcats are a playoff team.

Well, this explains how little we think of your opinion about our megastar Melo =)

Originally Posted by Munchen13
    Well, this explains how little we think of your opinion about our megastar Melo =)
    huh? what are you sayin

Originally Posted by CA7
    huh? what are you sayin
    It's really clear but i will clarify it. The funny thing is, I think that you thought i was talking bad about melo.

This OP has been saying that Melo isn't elite for a long time. Now, seeing his funny thread about the bobcats, I am saying that "now I know that your opinions are really stupid, like his opinion about melo not being top 5 players in the NBA"

I hope you got it now

It's really clear but i will clarify it. The funny thing is, I think that you thought i was talking bad about melo.

This OP has been saying that Melo isn't elite for a long time. Now, seeing his funny thread about the bobcats, I am saying that "now I know that your opinions are really stupid, like his opinion about melo not being top 5 players in the NBA"

I hope you got it now
    Still don't get it.

Originally Posted by c0leworld
    Still don't get it.
    And i hope you never do

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I definitely jumped the gun too early on this one, Bobcats will be a force in 2015, bet on it

But you look mad pathetic/desperate reaching for this.

I find it even more hilarious because instead of researching for information would back up Melo, you fail to do that. So you look up my thread history and pulled this up.

Its like a lame form of trolling.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I definitely jumped the gun too early on this one, Bobcats will be a force in 2015, bet on it

But you look mad pathetic/desperate reaching for this.

I find it even more hilarious because instead of researching for information would back up Melo, you fail to do that. So you look up my thread history and pulled this up.

Its like a lame form of trolling.

lol, dude.. take a good luck at my name.. i never argued with you on that matter!

i went there and said that the comparison between melo and dirk is not fair.

I never really used stats and stuff to back up **** in here, i know what i see in the court.. and i know melo is a megastar no matter what you say

and btw, i wasnt the one who brought this topic up... so you are the one who failed lol

I hope you got it now
    nah I thought your response was directed to me because you didn't quote anyone and it was right after mine

my bad wasn't being an ass

Metro even though we dont get along I got made respect for someone who believes in their opinions and doesn't follow the norm, we are all one fan base as the Knicks are one team the only way to succeed is to stick together.........truce???

12th man

lol, dude.. take a good luck at my name.. i never argued with you on that matter!

i went there and said that the comparison between melo and dirk is not fair.

I never really used stats and stuff to back up **** in here, i know what i see in the court.. and i know melo is a megastar no matter what you say

and btw, i wasnt the one who brought this topic up... so you are the one who failed lol
    Damn, my concussion is messing me up. I feel like James Harden

I vaguely remembered a post of someone claiming the Bobcats were a playoff team. Had to bring it up for laughs and at the opportune moment.

12th man

I was just a Kemba Walker and Bismack Biyombo fan

Let me be.

See what makes this thread so epic is that it isn't about the nets or golden state or Toronto. It's literally about the worst team, not only in the league, but in the HISTORY of the NBA. You literally predicted that the worst team in history was a playoff team.

12th man

Bobcats are the greatest 7 win team of all time.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bobcats are the greatest 7 win team of all time.
    Arent they the only 7 win team of all time

12th man

Originally Posted by CA7
    Arent they the only 7 win team of all time
    Its amazing, isn't it?