Kol Petition To Fire This Motherf*cker Mike F*cking 'antoni

sign me up.
i can't stand watching another game from this team. Anthony & Co. chucking threes all day and while we have a great 1-2 combination in the paint ,we are probably the team with the fewest points in the paint.

melo needs to pass the ball! They all need to stop forcing shots, id rather see the shot clock expire.

Red

TYPE-A
btw good looks on adding me to the list....i am honored....get this clown out of here. Enough with the circus act.

Everyone needs their own time to analyze and form their opinion. I can't blame anyone for taking their time.

The issue I have is the lack of forward thinking by our front office/owner.

IMO after we failed on Plan A, went with plan B, saw Melo & Billups struggle, saw us get out coached and out played in the playoffs, considering all the excuses, and especially considering how many squandered opportunities there were (like losing valuable players for nothing, or not using players to their potential) THIS LONG OFF-SEASON WAS THE OPPORTUNE TIME TO CUT OUR LOSES, REBUILD (sort of), AND IMPLEMENT A NEW COACH WITH SOUND STRATEGY- then we gel and see better quality ball, because changing MOA was inevitable. Why wait? Why give more time for him to f*ck things up... more?

Not using players to their potential: All those players we didn't use or tried to believe had no talent and didn't fit into a bullshit system, why do you think they look fine BEFORE and AFTER they rid themselves of this system?

Because it wasn't them, it was this backwards Euro approach that GOOD players were taught to avoid. They were told DON'T take too many jumpers, go to the hole. DON'T leave your man, DON'T just run back without boxing out and crashing the boards etc...

until they try so hard to do the opposite of what every coach has been teaching them (post up moves for bigs included) that there is an entire breakdown! Their whole fundamentals breaks down. You haven't noticed? Looking at other games, how inept we are under MOA?

Passes aren't crisp, guys thinking after years of playing, no post up, guys shooting 35 threes, defense looks indescribable. I'm sure you noticed. Stop fooling yourself and believing its the players (there plenty of video footage of these players playing just fine everywhere else, EVERY PLAYER)

it's definitely the coach. Definitely.