Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kol Petition To Fire This Motherf*cker Mike F*cking 'antoni

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Reds face right now
    lol more like this...

You know I'm on board getting rid of this cat. as far as who we could hire to coach the Knicks should have Bill Laimbeer on speed dial. He's the obvious choice...

Default reactionary red strikes again!!

lol ..its gonna have to get alot worse before MDA gets fired. hes got some solving to do and the team clearly needs to gel.

my bet is that he gets the ship righted and we start winning soon enough.

you need to calm down. we're 6 games in for crying out loud

I'm seriously thinking about selling my courtside seats I got for 140 dollars. I don't want to waste 140 dollars rather than watch this garbage @ss team. I seriously might run out on the court and kick his grill in. A team of scrubs could do better with a decent coach. Oh wait they did, they beat us the last 2 games.

I'd rather us not have stars and have us go .500 then have to watch another game under this garbage @ss coach. I've been saying fire D'Antoni for years and got nothing but slack. F that. This coach is done. Add me to the list.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I might subscribe to letting this guy go.

I won't subscribe to boycotting the team, and not rooting for them as you say.
    thats what i'm talking about.

we're adults here... we just cant sit around while some virus infects our family.

If you love the KNICKS then you must not stand for this!

I DEMAND EXCELLENCE!

I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS!

CANT GET THE JOB DONE?

GTFO SO WE CAN GET SOMEONE WHO CAN

signed TYPE A personality.

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    I'm seriously thinking about selling my courtside seats I got for 140 dollars. I don't want to waste 140 dollars rather than watch this garbage @ss team. I seriously might run out on the court and kick his grill in. A team of scrubs could do better with a decent coach. Oh wait they did, they beat us the last 2 games.

I'd rather us not have stars and have us go .500 then have to watch another game under this garbage @ss coach. I've been saying fire D'Antoni for years and got nothing but slack. F that. This coach is done. Add me to the list.
    Nah, dont hurt yourself. He'll be gone soon enough...

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    lol ..its gonna have to get alot worse before MDA gets fired. hes got some solving to do and the team clearly needs to gel.

We're not losing because the team is still getting acclimated with each other. We're losing because the players don't respect the coach because he's a moron and doesn't know $hit about coaching. No coach in their right mind has their entire team sit behind the 3pt line all night and never adjust the defense when it's getting scorched.

When we were beating up on the Celtics in the first half of the first game Doc Rivers went off... Calling his team 'Soft B1tches" ect. Dumbtoni just sits there with his thumbs up his ass waiting for his so-called shooters to chuck up and make 40 threes per game. FIRE D'ANTONI!

Exactly how many times does someone have to piss on you before you figure out it's not raining?

This isn't just game 6.

its game 177!

KnicksonLIN.com

My signature is written below.

Originally Posted by abcd
    My signature is written below.

RESPECT.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Reds face right now
    and i feel like this...

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    We're not losing because the team is still getting acclimated with each other. We're losing because the players don't respect the coach because he's a moron and doesn't know $hit about coaching. No coach in their right mind has their entire team sit behind the 3pt line all night and never adjust the defense when it's getting scorched.

When we were beating up on the Celtics in the first half of the first game Doc Rivers went off... Calling his team 'Soft B1tches" ect. Dumbtoni just sits there with his thumbs up his ass waiting for his so-called shooters to chuck up and make 40 threes per game. FIRE D'ANTONI!
    yes his O looks like ****e now. i agree. gonna take some time to develop a flow. its up to the players to do but will come w time.

Originally Posted by Red
    Exactly how many times does someone have to piss on you before you figure out it's not raining?

This isn't just game 6.

its game 177!
    Red,

did MDA not get this thing on track w one star and a bunch of role guys last season? did we make the playoffs? was all you could ask for w that team and the changes in personnel that took place. he'll get righted and shut up again and realize im right.. again dude.

you shouldn't have created this thread yet.

for God sakes you were just preaching about patience last wk lol. how can anyone respect what you're advocating now. flip-flopping ass...

yes his O looks like ****e now. i agree. gonna take some time to develop a flow. its up to the players to do but will come w time.

Red,

did MDA not get this thing on track w one star and a bunch of role guys last season? did we make the playoffs? was all you could ask for w that team and the changes in personnel that took place. he'll get righted and shut up again and realize im right.. again dude.

you shouldn't have created this thread yet.

for God sakes you were just preaching about patience last wk lol. how can anyone respect what you're advocating now. flip-flopping ass...
    I DONT MIND IF IT'S 20 GAMES IN as long as it gets done! BUT I'VE SEEN ENOUGH. I will no longer support this crap, nor fool myself into believing this is a good thing. I don't care how many playoffs we reach. Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?

I'm talking about competing for a title.

Ron,

seeing how we play, played in the playoffs, play at our best WITH EVERY SHOT going in....

is that how you learned the game of basketball?

Have ANY of your senses or instincts been alerted to the fact that this is NOT what you know as quality basketball? ANY?
    Last edited by Red; Jan 21, 2012 at 00:25.

Originally Posted by Red
    I DONT MID IF IT'S 20 GAMES IN as long as it gets done.

Ron,

seeing how we play, played in the playoffs, play at our best WITH EVERY SHOT going in....

is that how you learned the game of basketball?

Have ANY of your senses or instincts been alerted to the fact that this is NOT what you know as quality basketball? ANY?

you're right. you know my thinking on this. i know the history.

you know i think his style of play is unorthodox. you're supposed to play inside out.

that said..

when run properly,and it takes some time MDAs offense can be highly effective

you're right. you know my thinking on this. i know the history.

you know i think his style of play is unorthodox. you're supposed to play inside out.

that said..

when run properly,and it takes some time MDAs offense can be highly effective
    The problem is we don't have the PG and all the shooters he had in Phoenix and we never will. Our shooters avg. 25% from 3 at best. Antoni has proven he can't be better than a .500 team without Steve Nash. Also, team's like Antoni's in Phoenix never made it to the finals because shooters eventually sizzle out, especially in the playoffs against good defenses.

I appreciate your level headed thoughts and understand where you're coming from but I really think we're screwed this year unless a change is made at the coaching position. Hopefully I'm wrong but the stats don't lie.