Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Kol Petition To Fire This Motherf*cker Mike F*cking 'antoni

I think that the point is that we lose more games because of D`Antoni`s useless coaching then we win because of his coaching skills.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    some of you wonder why Dantoni isnt gone yet I think you have the New York Rangers to blame. considering how much money was lost in the lockout and the need to recoup from MSG renovations, the Knicks are a lousy product now and why changes havent been made yet because it will certainly effect ticket sales eventually but since the Rangers are the buzz of the town now and have the best record in the NHL maybe Dolan is letter the baby brother take a back seat first.
    Nah it's the fact that Dolan doesn't want to pay D'antoni to not coach. He's paid way to many coaches to not coach and only got bad press for it. Even now Stephen A. Smith is saying it is the players not the coach (Stephen A is a dumbass clown though so that's not surprising).

If you look at it managements perspective the stars are already signed. Win or lose the Knicks don't get a pick anyhow. It'll be cheaper to run the season out and find the best coach available also it would be a lot less negative press concerning him. Especially if like you said the rangers do well. So unless the Knicks do horrible and lose a ton straight (post Baron) the knicks will be stuck with D'antoni.

Originally Posted by Wargames
    Nah it's the fact that Dolan doesn't want to pay D'antoni to not coach. He's paid way to many coaches to not coach and only got bad press for it. Even now Stephen A. Smith is saying it is the players not the coach (Stephen A is a dumbass clown though so that's not surprising).

If you look at it managements perspective the stars are already signed. Win or lose the Knicks don't get a pick anyhow. It'll be cheaper to run the season out and find the best coach available also it would be a lot less negative press concerning him. Especially if like you said the rangers do well. So unless the Knicks do horrible and lose a ton straight (post Baron) the knicks will be stuck with D'antoni.
    Dolan's already paying D'Antoni to not coach now so what's the difference?

sign me up!

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Dolan's already paying D'Antoni to not coach now so what's the difference?

Originally Posted by Red
    WHO'S SEEN ENOUGH?
    GIVING UP 118 TO CHA...
    SOUND OFF, RANT, WHATEVER...
    YOUR NAME WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST, FOR NOW AND FOREVER

FIRE THIS MOTHER*****ING COUNTRY HICK SCHMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT F*CKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK THIS TEAM

F*CK THE ENTIRE NBA

UNTIL I SEE THIS F*CKING MORONIC IMBECILE POOR EXCUSE FOR A F*CKING COACH GO!!!

NO MORE GAMES

NO MORE TICKETS

NO MORE FITTEDS

NO MORE ROOTING, FANDUM, ANALYSIS, ARGUING

NO. MOTHERF*CKING. MORE.

E-N-O-U-G-H!!!!!!!

I DARE A MOTHERF*CKER TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT THIS FAGGOT ASS SCHMUCK...PLEASE N!GGA.... PLEASE!

1. RED
    2. CLYDE & THE PEARL
    3. nyk_nyk
    4. Crazy 8
    5. KingStarbury3
    6. la2ny
    7. Metrocard
    8. KingofNY
    9. ABCD
    10. WARGAMES
    11. Pricey
    12. Madjack
    13. Scipio
    14. Dzwonsson
    15. Sage
    16. MeloforMayor
    17. JazRedGt
    18. Leflume
    19. Moneyg
    20. Joegti10
    21. NYKLiFER
    22. OSIRIS
    23. NYK-Fan
    24. OrangeandBlue4Life
    25. KnickfanaticinGA
    26. Oakman88
    27. Real NY Baller
    28. Toons
    et al.

LMAO

I want to ask what purpose was that list of posters for. I post more than most people for the past few years here. Show some acknowledgement.

I have been on the fire Mike D bandwagon for years now. I couldn't stand him after seeing him give excuses for losing the way we do.

His teams rarely play to their strengths. He is terrible. Get this clown out of here. I can't wait until the fire Mike D chants become so loud that the MSG announcers have to address it, expecially Mike D's but buddy Mike Breen. FIRE MIKE D and get this shmuck out of here.

Great thread red. Made me laugh my ass off.

I dont care if Mike D is a nice guy, I don't care. He sucks. X's and O's he has no idea what he is doing. He is clueless. And is not a leader.

We need to change this up now. We are wasting time with this guy.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    LMAO

I want to ask what purpose was that list of posters for. I post more than most people for the past few years here. Show some acknowledgement.

I have been on the fire Mike D bandwagon for years now. I couldn't stand him after seeing him give excuses for losing the way we do.

His teams rarely play to their strengths. He is terrible. Get this clown out of here. I can't wait until the fire Mike D chants become so loud that the MSG announcers have to address it, expecially Mike D's but buddy Mike Breen. FIRE MIKE D and get this shmuck out of here.

Great thread red. Made me laugh my ass off.

I dont care if Mike D is a nice guy, I don't care. He sucks. X's and O's he has no idea what he is doing. He is clueless. And is not a leader.

We need to change this up now. We are wasting time with this guy.
    Yo I'm reading your posts... you got me rolling!

This **** is torture right? When you think of all the mistakes made just by considering one European coach... mind boggling.

Angry

Originally Posted by Red
    I DONT MIND IF IT'S 20 GAMES IN as long as it gets done! BUT I'VE SEEN ENOUGH. I will no longer support this crap, nor fool myself into believing this is a good thing. I don't care how many playoffs we reach. Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?

I'm talking about competing for a title.

Ron,

seeing how we play, played in the playoffs, play at our best WITH EVERY SHOT going in....

is that how you learned the game of basketball?

Have ANY of your senses or instincts been alerted to the fact that this is NOT what you know as quality basketball? ANY?
    ?

Originally Posted by Red
    Yo I'm reading your posts... you got me rolling!

This **** is torture right? When you think of all the mistakes made just by considering one European coach... mind boggling.
    haha well the mistakes are a laundry list and frankly I don't want to relive them right now since all this negativity is getting to me concerning Mike D and our future this season.

We all had such high hopes this year. This was the year of change. This was the year that we compete for a title. Everything has taken a 360 degree turn and its because we have a coach that doesn't live up to the hype. He doesn't belong here anymore. We brought him here to attract Lebron, but we got Amare. Amare got Melo. Now we are set, we just need to take away Mike D and see what another coach can do. We obviously need a point guard but a new coach would make players play to their strengths more effectively and consistently.

I don't think Mike Woodson is the answer. He hasn't improved our defense. If switching on every pick and roll and getting killed from mismatches from switching is an improved defense then we are doomed with Mike Woodson as our coaching heir.

We need a winner.

Phil Jackson next season, the writing is on the wall.

If not Jackson, someone old school.

Superstar

Let him go. I've said it for the last two years. Guy is the most overrated coach in the NBA.

btw good looks on adding me to the list....i am honored....get this clown out of here. Enough with the circus act.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I am thinking the same **** as you Paul Wtf.

Sign me the **** up..

sign me up.
    i can't stand watching another game from this team. Anthony & Co. chucking threes all day and while we have a great 1-2 combination in the paint ,we are probably the team with the fewest points in the paint.

melo needs to pass the ball! They all need to stop forcing shots, id rather see the shot clock expire.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    btw good looks on adding me to the list....i am honored....get this clown out of here. Enough with the circus act.
    Everyone needs their own time to analyze and form their opinion. I can't blame anyone for taking their time.

The issue I have is the lack of forward thinking by our front office/owner.

IMO after we failed on Plan A, went with plan B, saw Melo & Billups struggle, saw us get out coached and out played in the playoffs, considering all the excuses, and especially considering how many squandered opportunities there were (like losing valuable players for nothing, or not using players to their potential) THIS LONG OFF-SEASON WAS THE OPPORTUNE TIME TO CUT OUR LOSES, REBUILD (sort of), AND IMPLEMENT A NEW COACH WITH SOUND STRATEGY- then we gel and see better quality ball, because changing MOA was inevitable. Why wait? Why give more time for him to f*ck things up... more?

Not using players to their potential: All those players we didn't use or tried to believe had no talent and didn't fit into a bull**** system, why do you think they look fine BEFORE and AFTER they rid themselves of this system?

Because it wasn't them, it was this backwards Euro approach that GOOD players were taught to avoid. They were told DON'T take too many jumpers, go to the hole. DON'T leave your man, DON'T just run back without boxing out and crashing the boards etc...

until they try so hard to do the opposite of what every coach has been teaching them (post up moves for bigs included) that there is an entire breakdown! Their whole fundamentals breaks down. You haven't noticed? Looking at other games, how inept we are under MOA?

Passes aren't crisp, guys thinking after years of playing, no post up, guys shooting 35 threes, defense looks indescribable. I'm sure you noticed. Stop fooling yourself and believing its the players (there plenty of video footage of these players playing just fine everywhere else, EVERY PLAYER)

it's definitely the coach. Definitely.