Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss this man

Default I miss this man

Hate on his defense all you want, but the dude could ball.

I also missed this guy!

Me too. Now they're together again! I view the Warriors as our "little brother". David Lee, Nate Robinson, great fans, have those special lighting like MSG in their arena, has that unique roof like us.

This man wouldn't stand for this bull****.

“We feel that we are fighting for our lives and our livelihoods.” - P.E.

I like Golden state but more because of ellis and curry. Those dudes can ball

Lee an STAT. That would have been a good combo. Perfect for the 7SOL style.

Lee and Robinson?

What about Oakley, Starks and Sprewell?

We need some balls man!

Amar'e is running around in pink clothes, talking about romantic dinners - acting like Beyoncé.

Melo plays like he's saving himself for whatever....

Fields is soft as baby skin.

Douglas and Walker can't play.

The only dogs we got on this roster are Chandler and Shumpert and probably Balkman.

is this the guy we traded Renaissance Man for? I'll be....

Originally Posted by quiggle
    is this the guy we traded Renaissance Man for? I'll be....

If you are trying to tell me that David Lee is a better player than Amare then you have truly lost all credability!

If David Lee was our starting PF last year instead of Amare then our record wouldve have been no different then the previous 2 years!

Statistically speaking they are comparable, but so is Chauncy Billups and Brandon Jennings, yet it is obvious who the better player is right?

David Lee actually got more double doubles than Dwight, so does that mean he is better than him too!!

I promise you when Renaissance Man returns to New York in another teams uniform he will not get the same reception as David Lee did, talent wise he's better then Lee but Lee will take the floor burn and bleed a little for this team. its called hustle, maybe someone should introduce the term to Swagger Stat

Banned

Lee is a basketball player. Stat is a freakish athlete with a ball in his hand.

Anyone who is clamoring for Nate Robinson immediately loses any and all credibility in my mind.

Veteran

I griped about this guy's Girl Scout rebounding rate incessantly before we signed him; and while some were telling naysayers to pipe down, and referencing his swag and how he "single handedly" raped the Lakers with his "scoring dominance" in the playoffs prior to FA, I preferred to recall him getting outrebounded by Point Guards...white point guards....white point guards named "Steven Nash".

Something is just incredibly off when you are a veteran -- a playoff veteran -- and can "dominate" a team....yet rebound with the authority of a grandma who stayed up one episode too late watching Matlock.

When STAT signed I of course supported him, and he single handedly elevated us pre-Melo into a degree of relevance, which, for better or worse, gave us the power to then powermove into a guy like Melo...and of course, we did get Melo.

But all the glamour ads, socialite bull****....Is a total joke and slap in the face to the Knicks at this point.

He needs to worry less about his shrinkage on a cover photoshoot, and more about his basketball game. Of course, scoring and stats is part of basketball...coincidence it is also the part of the basketball that's also most tied to simply being a celebrity.....

I sound like Quiggle, but within the next decade, I would bet big money STAT's life is revolving around a NYC based fashion company and some movie production bull****.

People have, and do, confuse his "swag" for real swag. Amare's swag is more like the glitter that Beyonce sprinkles on her cheeckbones; as opposed to real NYK, Spreewell-style swag.

Simply put, when you get penetrated like a slut game in, game out, you aren't The Man; and when you are still taking it like that at the age of nearly 30, after proclaiming yourself a leader and superstar, you're a poseur.

Lol stat is twice the player lee is. We currently have the worst pg in the league. You saw what stat did with Felton n bill ups. He is a monster, and I guarantee once we get a pg he will be back.

Knicks were going nowhere with lee. Lee is an inferior zbo. There was a reason why every player over 6.10 dominated us 2 seasons ago. Now we get smashed by sgs and pgs. See Ellis, rondo, Calderon, ...