I miss this man

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Renaldo Balkman hustles, Jared Jefferies hustles, Reggie Evans hustles, but what does that equate to?

Hustle players are valuable, and please don't read my post as disrespect to D Lee, I love the guy and really do pull for G-State due to he and Mark Jackson (when not playing The Knicks of course) yet, for all his hustle, David Lee is still a pretty bad defender in his own right, he'll grab 3 more rebounds than Stat, but will block less shots and get scored on just as easily!

David Lee will get you 20 and 14 against Sac or Detroit, but how does he fair against the elite players at his position? Is David Lee a leader? Can David Lee take over a game? Do oppossing teams zero in on him?

Again, put David Lee on last year's team and we are a 33-35 win team at best!

Felton
Feilds
Gallo
Chandler
Lee

outside of playoffs in weak East

Add Stat to G-State's roster last year......

Curry
Ellis
Wright (I guess)
Amare
Biendris

Playoff team in the tough West
It's an interesting case. Amar'e may have the "impact" that Lee usually doesn't have, even with similar numbers, but Lee is more consistent. He's a much better ball handler, better passer, arguably a better rebounder, and better at creating his own shot imo.

Remember, Lee was good with all the PGs he was with. Put Felton with him and they Knicks might have had a shot at the Playoffs. Lee also would have meant more capspace.

Amar'e may have that impact Lee doesn't have when he's on, but Lee brings it a lot more often than Amar'e does, and while Amar'e may need a PG to be great, a case can be made Lee has made PGs better. You cannot tell me Lee would have been having the games Stoudemire has been having this season.

Amar'e's dominance may very well kick in again this season, it happened his first season here.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Anyone who is clamoring for Nate Robinson immediately loses any and all credibility in my mind.
Nate has his inconsistancies but i'd rather see him ball than biby sorry game, i think hes fallen off more than any other guard I've watched this season, when he comes in the game the knicks are more stagnant and I dont sense that urgency to play at a higher level, atleast nate brought energy on the court and was productive even though he had a John Starks like streak to him.

KBlack25

Starter
Nate has his inconsistancies but i'd rather see him ball than biby sorry game, i think hes fallen off more than any other guard I've watched this season, when he comes in the game the knicks are more stagnant and I dont sense that urgency to play at a higher level, atleast nate brought energy on the court and was productive even though he had a John Starks like streak to him.

At least Bibby isn't a cancer and actually takes his job seriously.

Why does a max player need a Pg to be an effective player look at all max players they can easily carry themsevles with no other help. And what does rebounding have to do with a Pg, idek I mean look at Chuck hayes dude is 6'6 and had 6 ORB by the 2qtr

Also D lee would have came for $7million less each year he only wanted 65 million not $100 million so we would have had soo much money to spend that summer it would have been ridiculous we could have become a deep team and throw in the fact we would have kept picks and that Curry contract would have expired we would be looking like a real good team ala Pacers who are better and younger than Us