Francesa Tearing Us a New One

quiggle

Starter
he's one of the fakest New York radio personalities out there, he is as clueless to the Knicks as someone who lives in Alaska

In summary:
- defensive effort is an embarrassment
- people pay good money to see games at the Garden and how can you expect people to be happy with the kind of effort that was there last night
- WTH happened to Fields, his game is a joke now
- Melo is still an elite scorer and Amare a top player, defense will probably never be there for them, but we knew that coming in
- we're going to put Baron Davis on a pedestal and spend the next month (or more) talking about how he is going to be our savior, which is a bit silly

He didn't say anything about Shump, which surprised me.

the problem is that all his points I read like six hours earlier here

In a sports reporting world of ESPN talking heads and shock jock sportscasters, a guy reading off the same points stated here is probably the best we're ever going to do.

the problem is that all his points I read like six hours earlier here

The picture is a horrible misfit to that quote quiggle.

Bodycontact with Gasol and an exhausted facial expression by Gasol actually suggest that Stoudemire plays defense, which is not true and contrary to the quote on the same picture...

You should replace it with a picture of Samardo Samuels getting an offensive rebound and putback while Stoudemire stands next to him ballwatching.

quiggle

Starter
i agree its not the best photo out there but maybe there will be some later this season, i have plenty of him from last season just standing there watching others dunk, layup rebound but i wanted to fine tune it to relate this season since he said that quote around this past september and want to demonstrate he does not walk his talk

KingofNy

Starter
It's well deserved. I hope Dolan is getting an earful by now. We need the media to get D'Antoni ousted.