Glad you guys agree on D'Antoni hate

oshi

Benchwarmer
Knicks barely run sets, move offball, or pass the ball around. It's frustrating to watch. Look at how a team like the Bulls play and the things they do offball. Screens and movement everywhere. Knicks have none of that, it's isolation plays with Melo/STAT where they're shooting contested jumpers way too much, lot of times early in shotclock. Melo/Harrellson shooting 3s is not good offense. Billups is the only player I can think of where I'm fine with semi-contested pull-up 3s cause he's made a lot of those in his career.

Anyway we need a better coach.. I understand STAT/Melo both like to hold the ball but everyone has to move and the ball has to move. Melo/STAT are great players and beasts with a different coach that preached different things and installed some discipline we would be winning a lot more. What do you guys think?

quiggle

Starter
do some of you or maybe all of you forget why we hired dantoni in the first place? it was not for coaching no no, it was the appeal to attract leBron with a brand name coach because someone like Mark Jackson does not have that pedigree. he is in Miami now so this who experiment, including getting Renaissance Man as the big free agent 2010 catch, has failed.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
I don't like our coach but I would like to see him succeed. He doenst hold any player accountable for their actions.. If Amare shoots some retarded shoots take him out same goes for Melo and Douglas.. He is so mesmerized by Douglas like Shumpurt isn't better than him right now... I feel if you take them out and shorten their playing time or just sit them and play some reserves that will bust their asses in there it will be better.... Tim Thibideuo does it with the Bulls and look how they turn out..

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
I don't like our coach but I would like to see him succeed. He doenst hold any player accountable for their actions.. If Amare shoots some retarded shoots take him out same goes for Melo and Douglas.. He is so mesmerized by Douglas like Shumpurt isn't better than him right now... I feel if you take them out and shorten their playing time or just sit them and play some reserves that will bust their asses in there it will be better.... Tim Thibideuo does it with the Bulls and look how they turn out..

The problem is he doesn't think they took bad shots! LoL He thinks they just missed shots that should usually go down for them. LoL :barf: