What ya'll think about this rumor if it picks up steam?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Melo and Shumpert are the only untouchables to me. But I feel dirty even thinking about this THIS early.

iJoe

Rotation player
according to Zeke in his radio interview he's blasting the Chandler signing because its now a guards league and the signing damaged chances of getting CP3.

Does anyone care what Zeke thinks anymore? Guy is a self delusional moron.

We never had any chance at CP3. Once we signed Melo, it was over already. CP3 wants to be in NY but he won't take a massive paycut to do it.

If its Dwight and Turk for Amare and Chandler, I'd say hell yeah. We paid too much for both anyway. I'd offer them Fields too and pretend Shump was injured or something :teeth::teeth:

so at 2-4 knicks fans

I guess the celtics who started 0-3 should trade every one away

the lakers who are 4-4 should trade every one away

the clippers should get rid of blake griffen they are only 3-2 with chris paul

The raptors are 3-3, I smell championship

the 76rs are in first place at 3-2 we will never catch them

The Cavs are 3-3 they must be as good as the lakers

The mavs are 3-5 fire carlisle trade dirk immediately

are we really that ignorant to not recognize what this lock out has done to the league thus far

only the heat, bulls, and blazers look like they are ready for the playoffs; the rest of the league is still trying to figure out what time of day it is whent hey travel across the country.

this isnt about trading players and starting AGAIN for the what ? 8th time in 4 seasons

for christ sakes people get a grip here

we need a new coach

yes

you know im an avid dantoni hater, probably the biggest here if you read my DFDH Fire Dantoni Volumes entering the playoffs last season.

this is a winning team

with a bogus head coach

we have shooters, scorers, shot blocking, an elite small forward youth and veteran leadership and an MVP candidate from last year in amare who is still getting his shit together from a back injury; which has seemed to hamper only his jump shot this year, being that he is still finishing strong around the basket and put up 25-12 the other night in a game where we lost because of team defense, not AMARE defense.

there is no reason why with the right game plan and the right mentality in preparing for other teams offenses we cant be among the top teams in this league

this should be turned into another fire dantoni thread, because if we get dwight howard

a line up
dwight
harrelson
melo
fields
davis

would be having the same struggles as

chandler
amare
melo
fields
davis

with less scoring at the PF position

and there is one reason for this

OUR COACH CANT COACH DEFENSE.

end of story.

Toons

is the Bo$$
so at 2-4 knicks fans

I guess the celtics who started 0-3 should trade every one away

the lakers who are 4-4 should trade every one away

the clippers should get rid of blake griffen they are only 3-2 with chris paul

The raptors are 3-3, I smell championship

the 76rs are in first place at 3-2 we will never catch them

The Cavs are 3-3 they must be as good as the lakers

The mavs are 3-5 fire carlisle trade dirk immediately

we need a new coach

yes

this is a winning team

with a bogus head coach

we have shooters, scorers, shot blocking, an elite small forward youth and veteran leadership and an MVP candidate from last year in amare who is still getting his shit together from a back injury; which has seemed to hamper only his jump shot this year, being that he is still finishing strong around the basket and put up 25-12 the other night in a game where we lost because of team defense, not AMARE defense.

there is no reason why with the right game plan and the right mentality in preparing for other teams offenses we cant be among the top teams in this league

this should be turned into another fire dantoni thread, because if we get dwight howard

a line up
dwight
harrelson
melo
fields
davis

would be having the same struggles as

chandler
amare
melo
fields
davis

with less scoring at the PF position

and there is one reason for this

OUR COACH CANT COACH DEFENSE.

end of story.

This post deserves its own thread. This is the most sensible thing i have read here from the season started. besides starting IMAN (he should have started the season at point). Howard will make no difference, its not like Chandler doesnt block shots, or force others to make adjustments. Chandler is no Avi Lee (who watches guards lay up). We are a underachieving team, thats what frustrates you pussies....i know this. Last decade we were a shitty team, overachieving...we will get it together. Fields will break out of his slump, Davis will be back at the point, iman will emerge as a ROY candidate, We will make the playoffs, and by that time, we will contend. Even with Antoni as coach, we are waaay too stacked to play like this for 5 more games.

Once our defence improves, we will be good. the offence comes with experience and instinct in this system of possessions.

The Knicks will get back their defensive prowess and Stat ends his carrear in his home state. hmmm, sounds very interesting.

At the moment, since we aren't really running plays.... Stat is struggling. He gets most of his shine when melo is resting. I don't see those 2 together on the court under this system. A different coach would be able to use them both by actually making plays for them. As of now... it's all run and gun and one of these guys is not going to get their proper shine as long as we keep D'Ant.

quiggle

Starter
well lets put it this way, if we get howard and hes no good he probably will still be good enough to trade for something else.

keep Renaissance man, past his prime, uninsured contract, liable skills, best to get rid of this before we cant.

Amar'e C. Stoudemire, the C. stands for cancer.