New York Knicks @ Washington Wizards - January 6th, 2012 7:00 PM EST

finestrg

Rotation player
I'm impressed with Landry's defense on Young tonight. He's right on him on every pull up/mid-range J this guy's taking.

finestrg

Rotation player
Bad shot by Melo there but whatever...he played great man. A few mins ago I woulda been happy just to get this under 10 at the half..Nice job fighting back to get this within 1.

Lousy last possession of the half, but all in all, huge 2nd quarter for the Knicks. They need to carry that over to the 2nd half and just bury these guys.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nice comeback, too bad we couldn't take the lead on that last play, nice defense on the second part of the quarter.

finestrg

Rotation player
Lousy last possession of the half, but all in all, huge 2nd quarter for the Knicks. They need to carry that over to the 2nd half and just bury these guys.

Absolutely. We need them to finally come out and play a good 3rd quarter...No stats in front of me but I'd be willing to bet that they've lost every single 3rd quarter this season..Maybe except the Sacramento game. That's gotta change tonight...I want a HUGE EFFORT to start the 2nd half.

KingCharles34

All Star
smh @ the halftime stats...they showed the knicks with only 4 players having scored. This is pathetic...Douglas is 0 for 5, Fields has played 9 and a half minutes and has not taken a shot. SMMFH
icon8.gif

tiger0330

Legend
Am I the only one who's not happy, we should be kicking a** and be up 10 not down by 1. Only thing I'm happy about is that we're not paying Rashard Lewis 100M to play for the Knicks.

finestrg

Rotation player
smh @ the halftime stats...they showed the knicks with only 4 players having scored. This is pathetic...Douglas is 0 for 5, Fields has played 9 and a half minutes and has not taken a shot. SMMFH
icon8.gif

I just don't like Toney's game...He might be the most limited PG in the game today..Fields at least is playing Nick Young tight. Gotta give him a little credit there...If we had a real PG out there pushing the ball/looking for guys, Fields would look a lot better. How'd Fields look playing alongside Ray Felton when he was here?? Douglas doesn't get anyone any easy scores..Only once in a blue moon. We need a PG that can set up guys routinely.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
icon8.gif

I honestly rather fields not take a shot than having him throw up those no-hit wonders of his. This also applies to Douglas as well though.

finestrg

Rotation player
Minor moves they can make to improve PG play while we wait for Baron Davis:

Cut Lin (if he's not gonna play -- I'd like to see Lin get a chance and see them cut Jeffries instead but that's not gonna happen) and bring in any of the following guys:

Patrick Mills
Ben Hansbrough
Curtis Jerrells
Curtis Stinson
Sherron Collins
Demetri McCamey