New York Knicks @ Washington Wizards - January 6th, 2012 7:00 PM EST

CA7

Scoring Champ
A couple of bad possessions in a row now --- notice how they're coming with Toney back in the game. Coincidence??

Douglas comes back in - we start to suck again....

TD takes over at the point and we immediately turn back to garbage at both ends of the court. I think it says more about how much Shump already has to over this team than it does TD, but any which way you slice it, we know who should be running the point until Baron Davis is healthy.

Its sad isn't it, his job is as good as gone

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Douglas has blown two straight possessions... This guy has no idea what to do when Amare or Chandler set the screen... He just runs around and finally gives the ball to someone behind the arc with 2-3 seconds left on the clock...

Last edited:

Wargames

Starter
Dammit TD take the charge..... OK shump is the starting PG next game. After that the knicks need TD to xome in and score so maybe they can trade him for something decent.....

KingCharles34

All Star
Nah but if you'll knock some teeth out over a flop, imagine what you'll do if you're getting hacked, cause my D is aggressive you wont like me, well you wont like playing against me

To be honest im not really an offensive player. Sorry I lied. But thats what someone like Melo should do, like when he just grabbed that rebound. Nobody thats taken an elbow wants to take another one. Im more of a defensive player myself.

CA7

Scoring Champ
To be honest im not really an offensive player. Sorry I lied. But thats what someone like Melo should do, like when he just grabbed that rebound. Nobody thats taken an elbow wants to take another one. Im more of a defensive player myself.

I love defense too its weird like I can play a game without scoring but as long as I got a few steals, a couple blocks and a charge or two + some rebounds I'm fine.