Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 139

Thread: New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 01.07 7:30PM

  1. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Renaldo Balkman stole Scottie Pippens nose.

  2. #47
    Member BrianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Bibby is in rare form. At this rate TD will be moving further down the bench.
    Bibby is playing like the way he played to become an NBA player. This is a guy who COULD start on a team right now and dish and put up high % 3pt. You can see it in his play, he takes great looks, knows the clock all the time, sees every player on the court in this system. He should be the 6th man, meaning fields and douglas are on the bench and shump and davis are starting

  3. #48
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    @Crazy: don't understand you, he's got 12 points and 4 rebounds tonight, he averaged 24 points and 12 rebounds in the last two games. He's doing his job!

  4. #49
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Fields shot gets worse by the day.

  5. #50
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    We are ROLLIN!

  6. #51
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Glad to see us hitting the offensive glass, and playing the passing lanes.

  7. #52
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    @Crazy: don't understand you, he's got 12 points and 4 rebounds tonight, he averaged 24 points and 12 rebounds in the last two games. He's doing his job!
    No, no, no.

    I'm eluding to the fact that he looked disgusting earlier this year, and now it's like he's a new player.

    Therefore:

    Who is Amar'e Stoudemire?

    It's like I'm watching 2 different dudes.

  8. #53
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Amare - 4 assists, Carmelo - 5 assists. TEAMWORK WORKS!

  9. #54
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    Glad to see us hitting the offensive glass, and playing the passing lanes.
    Surely there's a smaller fire .gif out there, Red.

  10. #55
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Loving this defense. Lets see if we can keep this energy coming into the third. Thats been a problem in the past. If bibby keeps playing like this he can probably backup Davis really well and shump will be the starting SG.

    Davis/ Bibby
    Shump/ TD/ Fields
    Melo/ Walker
    STAT/ Harrelson
    Tyson/ Jefferies?

  11. #56
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Amare - 4 assists, Carmelo - 5 assists. TEAMWORK WORKS!
    That's because we've tightened our spacing. We drop the 5 shooting guard mentality, and we find continuity.

    New game = new Knicks.

  12. #57
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Once the Baron gets back, Shump will be moved to sg and Fields will come off the bench at SF. This is when I thing Fields will start to improve because he's clearly not a sg. His ball handling and shooting are not up to par but he does move well without the ball and make nice drives to the basket plus rebound.

    I can't wait for Baron to get back not just because he's good but because it will make for a complete team.

  13. #58
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Once the Baron gets back, Shump will be moved to sg and Fields will come off the bench at SF. This is when I thing Fields will start to improve because he's clearly not a sg. His ball handling and shooting are not up to par but he does move well without the ball and make nice drives to the basket plus rebound.

    I can't wait for Baron to get back not just because he's good but because it will make for a complete team.
    Fields has been solid tonight.

    Bar, of course, traveling on the opening play.

  14. #59
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    That's because we've tightened our spacing. We drop the 5 shooting guard mentality, and we find continuity.

    New game = new Knicks.
    Exactly. Damphony still needs to go though.

  15. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Fields has been solid tonight.

    Bar, of course, traveling on the opening play.
    Fields has been great tonight, minus a few terrible looking 3s. Don't get the hate he gets. If he could improve his long range game he would be a perfect match for our team. That is very possible, I'm a little upset that he doesn't look much better from 3 than last year though. Shump should be a 1 especially with melo on the team. Baron and Shump splitting time at point would leave us sitting pretty, while training our pg of the future in his eventual role.

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 21:10
  2. I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2010, 18:15
  3. NY Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 12/29/2009
    By DANUTZ39 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2009, 13:47
  4. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  5. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/25
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 16:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •