New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 01.07 7:30PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;194693 said:
I missed what Douglas said.

What was that?

He said he wasn't disappointed at all about losing the starting job. Breen said he thought TD was being genuine and not just being politically correct and Clyde laughed at him saying that everyone is disappointed when being demoted.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Bibby is in rare form. At this rate TD will be moving further down the bench.

Bibby is playing like the way he played to become an NBA player. This is a guy who COULD start on a team right now and dish and put up high % 3pt. You can see it in his play, he takes great looks, knows the clock all the time, sees every player on the court in this system. He should be the 6th man, meaning fields and douglas are on the bench and shump and davis are starting

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Crazy: don't understand you, he's got 12 points and 4 rebounds tonight, he averaged 24 points and 12 rebounds in the last two games. He's doing his job!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
@Crazy: don't understand you, he's got 12 points and 4 rebounds tonight, he averaged 24 points and 12 rebounds in the last two games. He's doing his job!

No, no, no.

I'm eluding to the fact that he looked disgusting earlier this year, and now it's like he's a new player.

Therefore:

Who is Amar'e Stoudemire?

It's like I'm watching 2 different dudes.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Loving this defense. Lets see if we can keep this energy coming into the third. Thats been a problem in the past. If bibby keeps playing like this he can probably backup Davis really well and shump will be the starting SG.

Davis/ Bibby
Shump/ TD/ Fields
Melo/ Walker
STAT/ Harrelson
Tyson/ Jefferies?

nyk_nyk

All Star
Once the Baron gets back, Shump will be moved to sg and Fields will come off the bench at SF. This is when I thing Fields will start to improve because he's clearly not a sg. His ball handling and shooting are not up to par but he does move well without the ball and make nice drives to the basket plus rebound.

I can't wait for Baron to get back not just because he's good but because it will make for a complete team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Once the Baron gets back, Shump will be moved to sg and Fields will come off the bench at SF. This is when I thing Fields will start to improve because he's clearly not a sg. His ball handling and shooting are not up to par but he does move well without the ball and make nice drives to the basket plus rebound.

I can't wait for Baron to get back not just because he's good but because it will make for a complete team.

Fields has been solid tonight.

Bar, of course, traveling on the opening play.
facepalm2.gif

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;194715 said:
That's because we've tightened our spacing. We drop the 5 shooting guard mentality, and we find continuity.

New game = new Knicks.

Exactly. Damphony still needs to go though.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;194717 said:
Fields has been solid tonight.

Bar, of course, traveling on the opening play.
facepalm2.gif

Fields has been great tonight, minus a few terrible looking 3s. Don't get the hate he gets. If he could improve his long range game he would be a perfect match for our team. That is very possible, I'm a little upset that he doesn't look much better from 3 than last year though. Shump should be a 1 especially with melo on the team. Baron and Shump splitting time at point would leave us sitting pretty, while training our pg of the future in his eventual role.