New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 01.07 7:30PM

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Chandler, what an effort!! That's what we've been waiting for under the hoop!

KingofNy

Starter
Crazy⑧s;194678 said:
Oh dear.

Douglas has appeared

The offense just stops when Douglas enters the game. Not only can he not shoot, he's got the court vision of a broken camera lens.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Tell me why Chandler is still on the court in the last 1:00 of the first!?

Why?

If we're defining a second unit with Shump starting, we need Jordan to get some flow.

Melo is putting up bad shots and missing open players when he has the ball.

This is what I see.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Now we all see why our offense meant bricking from any place on the court when Toney was starting. He doesn't know how to move the ball, everyone has to fire well contested shots, because of his lack of point guard skills. That second foul of Shumpert was really dumb, he runs our offense and makes it work, you can't grab a guy off the screen, especially when you're aware everyone counts on you.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Just got it and started watching the game. Glad to see their leading.

SMH @ Breen's dumb ass believing what TD said about losing his starting job. Clyde had to smack some sense into him lol. Breen is such a lush sometimes.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just got it and started watching the game. Glad to see their leading.

SMH @ Breen's dumb ass believing what TD said about losing his starting job. Clyde had to smack some sense into him lol. Breen is such a lush sometimes.

I missed what Douglas said.

What was that?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@rady: yeah, probably the NBA got some issues with Dolan during the lockout and that's the reason why they served us an MSG coverage just once this season... I want Mike & Clyde!

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Look at Bibby! This guy has got it going again, a nice return to his pre-Heat form, he's going to be a big play-maker and run-starter going down the line if he gets his minutes.

KingofNy

Starter
Look at Bibby! This guy has got it going again, a nice return to his pre-Heat form, he's going to be a big play-maker and run-starter going down the line if he gets his minutes.

You beat me to it... I was just about to type the same thing. Hopefully he keeps this up!