New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 01.07 7:30PM

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Fields has been great tonight, minus a few terrible looking 3s. Don't get the hate he gets. If he could improve his long range game he would be a perfect match for our team. That is very possible, I'm a little upset that he doesn't look much better from 3 than last year though. Shump should be a 1 especially with melo on the team. Baron and Shump splitting time at point would leave us sitting pretty, while training our pg of the future in his eventual role.
Don't care about three point shooting. I like attacking the basket showing teams who's boss.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Yo 8's Melo's been passing the shit out of the rock what are you talking about?

And do you see what I mean about Melo and dunking instead of laying it up. He'll get some many more fouls against him if he plays above the rim

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Fields has been great tonight, minus a few terrible looking 3s. Don't get the hate he gets. If he could improve his long range game he would be a perfect match for our team. That is very possible, I'm a little upset that he doesn't look much better from 3 than last year though. Shump should be a 1 especially with melo on the team. Baron and Shump splitting time at point would leave us sitting pretty, while training our pg of the future in his eventual role.

Trust me, with Douglas out Landry will find his niche again. He's still suspect defensively, but has been providing good help over the last 3~4 games.

With the addition of Shump's firepower, Landry's off ball game and sense for the intangible will be EXACTLY what this team needs.

Do I bum, Laundry?

Yes. Yes, I do.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

And do you see what I mean about Melo and dunking instead of laying it up. He'll get some many more fouls against him if he plays above the rim
Was always a little weird to me that he's not that athletic, unless he prefers not to use it that much.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Don't care about three point shooting. I like attacking the basket showing teams who's boss.

Yeah, but he's done that pretty well this year. If he could hit his 3s consistantly he would be guarded closer, and therefore have more chances to do just that.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

I was referring to the end first quarter and start of the second. He shot some poor, poor shots under duress and missed Chandler and Fields on picks on 3 separate occasions.

I was living in the present. It's old news now. :lol:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;194726 said:
I was referring to the end first quarter and start of the second. He shot some poor, poor shots under duress and missed Chandler and Fields on picks on 3 separate occasions.

I was living in the present. It's old news now. :lol:

Oh ok I thought you meant in general just clarifying :gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Was always a little weird to me that he's not that athletic, unless he prefers not to use it that much.

I mean his 1st 3 years he was on par with everyone it seems he's refined him game to a power game gotten bigger and stronger, I think he came into the league at like 220 he's 235 now

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If our play continues, D'Antoni saves his ass, at least for a couple of weeks. But we should fire him anyway.