Our recent encounter - no - demoralization.

Revenge Soundtrack - PRESS PLAY NOW

This one's all about __________

THE WAY I SEE IT: Crazy⑧s 2 part write up.

1.Key To Victory

2. Knick On UAV

OFFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

A little write up on how I see our most expensive players' games finding one another.

Symbiosis ~ Amar'e & Carmelo.

This team's strategy in the half court is basically nil. We space, we move the ball, we score. This lack of go-to modus operandi leaves our 2 most potent scorers still searching for plays in spots that fit one another's movements and tendencies. It's starting to develop, as we've seen in the past 2 games, and the more it does, the more we win.

Melo's facilitating for Stoudemire is the key -OBVIOUSLY - but STAT's capabilities as a creator aren't to be underestimated. As I say - daily - no set plays has set their ability to read one another back, but as evidenced recently by a myriad of oops and dunks from these 2 as a tandem, we'll have to allow them some time to truly muster up some synchronicity.

Under-utilised and under-appreciated: the sheer venom that is STAT and Melo.

DEFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

Amar'e Stoudemire.

Any posters here that are capable of telekinesis please forward this to Amar'e on my behalf.

It has always, and ever will be, you. Since the Knicks acquired Tyson Chandler, you are the component that determines this team's defensive success! With all the talk, it's time to really, really walk the walk.

CRAZYS' KNICK ON UAV

TYSN, THE RAPEY BISON, CHANDLER!!!

The Dark-Horse of all our aspirations, Chandler, came in to our most recent face off with the Hornets ON FIRE!

Before the Bobshats had their most uncanny offensive outing in years against us last week, Ty Chan [I love that name! Sounds like a Bruce Lee nemesis ~ wachaaaa!] reeled off 8 quick points courtesy of Charlotte's poor interior personnel.

He need not have a career night offensively, but his uncanny athleticism at 7'1" should be utilized and tailored offensively to emblazon him as a threat in the minds of the opponent's defense to clear the lane for Shump, Melo and Amar'e.

He'll have to attack the glass defensively, but in saying so, he'll need as much help as he can get from STAT.

knicksonline.com POSTER IN THE SPOTLIGHT

sm●kes

He won't do anything but be right to the point. An analytical savant, smokes will always be there to rid you of any unsurety re the NYK.

SHOULD I EVEN BOTHER WITH NEXT PART? ARE PEOPLE STILL READING MY STARTING 5 JOKES?

THE STARTING (5)

STAT

Once killed a Tiger Shark by spitting on it.

MELO

Is the Fifth Element.

Laundry Folds

Mayan Indians call him 'Unzuela Caucasifro' which means, Man that performs coitus publicly. It's true, I translated it.

Pistol Grip Pumpert

He's number 21 because of his 21" trouser beast. It's said that he can East Bay Dunk it in to a cheerleader off a lob. I believe this to be true.

The Man Handler

Inside his beard are the nuclear codes to obliterate North Korea.

Players To Contain

Ass of the day:

That's me. I am on the verge of inserting three of my appendages in a huge ass!