Knicks VS Bobcats - Jan 9, 7:30pm: VENGEANCE! Cold, swift, utter vengeance.

For 10 rep points toward your Rep Point Greenery, predict Shump's assists + steals

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yea anytime man i got you. Ill check out who u got next and ill write a little something. No homo in advance

Cant wait for the game, I gotta good feeling about tonight. The Fugitive bobcats are about to be caught and put back in their cages

Sensational!

My threads just got better! Thanks, my man.

Back in their cages, indeed. Nicely put.

I am psyched for this one.

I doubt anyone knows, but I watch games from my office and feign that I'm working. I layout my schedule as best as possible so I get payed to watch Knick games.

I am the NYNinja. :lol:

iSaYughh

Starter
Still can't get over that I don't have MSG anymore, and that this game is blacked out on NBATV.

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Lol I hear ya and they gave us a giant cocktease airing the full pregame show then going to the blackout screen at 731

Also, 8 is my hero, watching at work is amazing man

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Great thread haha.

Exciting game so far. Knicks putting in a lot more effort than their last game against the Bobcats.

KingofNy

Starter
Shumpert remains a beast and without a doubt the reason our Knicks have been playing better and looing like a playoff team.

KingofNy

Starter
Douglas just can't pass. I watched 3 open guys cutting and all he did was hold onto the ball and pass to Melo.

KingofNy

Starter
Douglas really can't pass. As soon as he comes in the game we can't do crap. His plus-minus proves my point.

Kiyaman

Legend
I wasnt happy when Dantoni started rookie TD (2009), then rookie Fields (2010), now our no-system coach Dantoni is starting rookie Shump....
Well lucky its against the Charllotte

LeFlume

All Star
Clyde brought his A-game today. Dishing and swishing, scooping and hooping. He is just awesome..Love The man..