Knicks VS Bobcats - Jan 9, 7:30pm: VENGEANCE! Cold, swift, utter vengeance.

For 10 rep points toward your Rep Point Greenery, predict Shump's assists + steals

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is one of the more odd games I've ever watched.

Majority of players just look lost.

Jorts defense is solid.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
LMAO Leflume Clyde just repped you hard "perhaps they should rethink Shumpert coming off the bench to add some fire" or something to that effect

nyk_nyk

All Star
No reason for that amare 3 with only a 5 pt lead! Damn! Dudes need to learn about quality possessions. YES he was open but he's not a 3 pt shooter so that benefits CHA.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah... I agree and disagree, I think Shumpert would be great for our 2nd unit to give us punch when starters rest, but I think the idea is to try to alternate who rests out of Stat and Melo most of the time, and I don't think without Baron we have any other option, I agree with Shumpert big minutes off bench but don't think Bibby is the perfect starter, he has no ability to break down defense right now, I think we'd again be stuck passing around perimeter and forcing shots

Bibby best performance was when he had Webber & Divac who played with their back to the basket. Stat does not know how to play with his back to the basket after spending most of his career with coach Dantoni.

If Stat or Tyson post-up at the foul line (like Duncan/KG/Bosh) they would be a huge help to their PG.

iSaYughh

Starter
Up by 5, 5min to play...If we lose this game, it will be the epitome of a disgrace.

I can't actually watch the game :)barf:), but those FG %s from Amare, Melo...and Douglas...look just putrid.

Barring an epic collapse of profoundly bad coaching, when you have Amare, Melo, and Chandler vs the Bobcats, up by 5, with a few min to play, it's on your superstars to just finish a team like this.

knicksin60

Starter
Seems like the Bobcats have always been a thorn for the Knicks.I could never recall a game in which the Knicks dominated them.

KingofNy

Starter
D'Antoni needs to have them call plays... It's obvious Melo is tired and they keep having him run point and force the iso. I hate D'Antoni. Call plays genius...And not give the f*cking ball to Melo. It's not working tonight moron. :boohoo: