Team Unity

Hahahaha, Shump still reppin da Bears! LMAO :teeth:

Balkman with a few more pounds would make a great tight end imo.

Good to see them at the Giants game, good game it was too, just watched it.

Hakeem Nicks day, Eli was great too. Even the running game kicked off, 172 yards on the ground, that's a monster effort after just 88 yards on average during the regular season.

fender0577

Rotation player
not a chance. this is not the giants team you saw midseason. rodgers is gonna be checkin for the jpp under his bed every night after this game.

Yezir, and we have as good of a chance as anyone left, Eli and Cruz don't have to carry use like they did all season.The boys are back healthy and flying to the ball again.Go G-Men!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm hoping this GIANTS season rub off on the Knicks....
The Giants season is the best "role-model" for our Knicks players

Pricey

Rotation player
i have Monday off work to watch the game, its on at 8am over here. Its going to be awesome but im pretty confident my boys will get the job done but i would be lying if i wasnt worried a tad

i have Monday off work to watch the game, its on at 8am over here. Its going to be awesome but im pretty confident my boys will get the job done but i would be lying if i wasnt worried a tad

Imo 3 factors decide this game:

1. How will Green Bay handle the Giants' pass rush?

- Romo in the first half and Matt Ryan the whole game were unable to cope with the pressure from JPP, Justin Tuck and co. Rodgers is a class above Romo and especially Ryan, but it's gonna be a tough afternoon for the Packers' offensive line.

2. The Giants' running game.

- Which version are we going to see? The 88 yard/game, last in the NFL version or the 172 yard version we saw against Atlanta? The Giants need their running game at it's best to keep up with Green Bay's high scoring offense, I expect the Packers to score in the high 20's, the Giants can't do it on passing alone, they need another Atlanta-ish running effort in Wisconsin.

2. The Giants' secondary.

- A lot of injuries for the Giants' secondary all season, now Aaron Ross might be out aswell. Ross or no Ross, Rodgers and his receivers will put a lot of pressure on that New York secondary.