Thabo Sefalosha is the answer

finestrg

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;194949 said:
NO! There's no decimal in Japanese currency, so that's the monetary equivalent, as a note, of $100.

It's actually worth $130.13

Blame warfare.

LOL, as I spill my coffee all over the friggin' computer here...LMAO! ARRRRRRRRRR!!!

clumsy

Rotation player
Thabo is a great Role player....i don't see why OKC would do this. Get 2 Worse Defenders for a inconsistent slasher and average scorer with no defense.

Kiyaman

Legend
I watch the Thunder a lot and know that getting Sefalosha would be amazing. He is a brilliant defender but I can`t see it happening. Why would the Thunder want to lose him.

ha ha ha silly trade thread.....who's better Sefalosha or Harden?
Harden by a 100 miles.

If the Knicks get the right veteran pass-first PG or a new Headcoach with a basic system....both TD or Fields value will rise above Sefalosha.

iSaYughh

Starter
ha ha ha silly trade thread.....who's better Sefalosha or Harden?
Harden by a 100 miles.

If the Knicks get the right veteran pass-first PG or a new Headcoach with a basic system....both TD or Fields value will rise above Sefalosha.

We had Billups last year when Fields fell off the map; and we had MDA here when Fields was touted as the best draft pick of his class.

Douglas I agree needs to be better utilized. We need a pass-first PG so Douglas' career isn't butchered to Joba Chamberlain proportions, by jerking him around between the job of a PG on a team with Melo and Amare and Chandler....and doing what he naturally does well, which is a scoring, tempo altering offensive spark off the bench who can also play pesky, momemtum-altering defense.

He gets abused by Rondo & Co. precisely because he should never be in such a spot in the first place. The same way his offensive game is better off the bench, so to is his defense. :2cents:

But OKC isn't a team run by fools, and there's a reason Sefalosh *still* is starting and getting quality minutes, even as Harden puts up all-star like numbers while displaying both range and slashing, and playmaking.

Sefalosh is a good team player, a good defender, and a veteran of consistence...And when you have a team with Durant (Melo), Westbrook (Amare), and Ibaka (the equivalent of our Chandler for this comparison), there is an additional level of value put on a player like Sefalosha.

Don't get me wrong, Harden is a beast -- and my starting fantasy SG :peace: -- and he is on track to get the starting gig and a monopoly on the minutes....But there's a reason that despite all this Sefalosha has staved off a Harden monopoly.

It is related to his objective value, and subjective value to OKC.

Both values would apply to us.

Sefalosha and Shumpert is a winning guard combo. Even if Baron Davis was a big fail, and we didn't use our MLE on a PG, I personally believe

Shumpert
Sefalosha
Melo
Amare
Chandler

could win. In part because of the stability, consistence, and defense that Sefalosha would bring.

And of course, if Baron is a boom, and/or we use a ML type deal on a pass-first starting PG, we are all the stronger then with Shumpert and Sefalosha as our 2 guards.

edit -- I don't think we'd have to give up both Douglas and Fields in that trade scenario, but, who knows.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Why giving up 2 young players that can be solid players for in this league and a good shooter for a guy who plays good D, but is very limited offensively??